Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wanted Down Under - download it anywhere?

Wanted Down Under - download it anywhere?

Old Feb 18th 2007, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

LondonCouple has a brilliant futureLondonCouple has a brilliant futureLondonCouple has a brilliant futureLondonCouple has a brilliant futureLondonCouple has a brilliant futureLondonCouple has a brilliant futureLondonCouple has a brilliant future
Default Wanted Down Under - download it anywhere?

Hi all,

Does anyone know where i can download this series?

Thanks
Old Feb 18th 2007, 12:56 pm
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wanted Down Under - download it anywhere?

look for the uknova thread
Old Feb 18th 2007, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

LondonCouple has a brilliant futureLondonCouple has a brilliant futureLondonCouple has a brilliant futureLondonCouple has a brilliant futureLondonCouple has a brilliant futureLondonCouple has a brilliant futureLondonCouple has a brilliant future

Ah got it, thanks. It wont let me register though, think there is a problem with the site.

Thanks again.
Old Feb 18th 2007, 1:12 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LondonCouple
Ah got it, thanks. It wont let me register though, think there is a problem with the site.

Thanks again.
Keep trying, you will get on eventually.
I did.
Old Feb 18th 2007, 3:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Keep trying, you will get on eventually.
I did.
can some one please tell me how to download this
Old Feb 18th 2007, 3:52 pm
Forum Regular

Mark044 is just really niceMark044 is just really niceMark044 is just really niceMark044 is just really niceMark044 is just really niceMark044 is just really niceMark044 is just really niceMark044 is just really nice

Wouldn't bother, thought it was a load of rubbish.....personally!!!
Old Feb 18th 2007, 5:37 pm
STRIKE HARD STRIKE SURE

Whitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to behold

Hi all,

Does anyone know where i can download this series?

Thanks
It starts being repeated very early hours on monday morning bbc1, i think its's around about 3am just check your tv guide.
Old Feb 18th 2007, 7:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stillinscotland
can some one please tell me how to download this
You just have to keep going to the uknova site, eventually you will manage to get a username. It's in high demand but they release new accounts each day so you will get one if you keep going back. I think it took me about 3 or 4 days.
Old Feb 18th 2007, 10:24 pm
Forum Regular

tofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud of

Thanks again.
Yeah, I had this issue also.
Let me know if you succeed.
Old Feb 18th 2007, 11:05 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tofster
Yeah, I had this issue also.
Let me know if you succeed.
Someone posted this link in the UK Nova thread. Punch in your information and it will keep trying for you until it is successful. I did it and was registered within 15 minutes.

http://paulbain.co.uk/uknova/

Last time I checked UK Nova there was only 1 episode though, hopefully I'm just missing them because I'd love to see the rest.
Old Feb 18th 2007, 11:38 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

I have 18 episodes on DVD that I will post to the 1st person that PM's me. As I am in a good mood I will even post them to the UK. All I ask is that you pass them on to another BE member when you have finished with them. They are in .avi format so you will need a divix capable DVD player or you can watch them on a PC or laptop using Real Player or similar.

1st person gets them.
Old Feb 18th 2007, 11:39 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Originally Posted by comet555
Someone posted this link in the UK Nova thread. Punch in your information and it will keep trying for you until it is successful. I did it and was registered within 15 minutes.

http://paulbain.co.uk/uknova/

Last time I checked UK Nova there was only 1 episode though, hopefully I'm just missing them because I'd love to see the rest.
All 20 episodes have been repacked into 1 download. Be warned, it's nearly 7Gb, so if you don't have a fast internet connection then it will take ages to download.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 12:38 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

All 20 episodes have been repacked into 1 download. Be warned, it's nearly 7Gb, so if you don't have a fast internet connection then it will take ages to download.
I see now. I've restarted the one I was getting earlier (already got 30%), seems to be working.

Thanks.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 4:32 am
Proudly Deplorable

I have 18 episodes on DVD that I will post to the 1st person that PM's me. As I am in a good mood I will even post them to the UK. All I ask is that you pass them on to another BE member when you have finished with them. They are in .avi format so you will need a divix capable DVD player or you can watch them on a PC or laptop using Real Player or similar.

1st person gets them.
Comet555 gets them. I'll send them in the next few days.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 4:41 am
Canuck/Aussie

Comet555 gets them. I'll send them in the next few days.
Thanks again.... my download keeps quitting. Just as well now that I'll have all of them on disc

I will definitely enjoy and pass on to everyone else when I'm done.

Haley