Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wanted down under !!!!

Wanted down under !!!!

Old Aug 2nd 2007, 11:48 am
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Wanted down under !!!!

Im sure most of you guys still in pomm land have seen it on tv!!!
Well we had the bbc film crew on site with us today! Im a electrician and our boss had given the ok for them to come on site with an electrician moving over here. Its to be shown on the next series in january.
Not really sure what they thought of the work uniform, our apprentice had shorts, t shirt and flip flops on thats the standard work uniform on the sites up here in Cairns.
I think the couple who were here are on the forum so may give us a shout when they get home!
Was nice to give me mum a little wave even if she wont see it until next jan!

Stu
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

kendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nice
Default Re: Wanted down under !!!!

Hi son, just seen this on the site and thought I would say a quick hi!!
You little film star you!!! I'll def be watching that when it's on - that's if we're not out there by then!!! See you in 9 weeks
x x
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

Amanda Jayne is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it Nadia doing this series? I work with her cousin Vicky. Say Hi for me....

Amanda
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 12:20 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kendalanita
Hi son, just seen this on the site and thought I would say a quick hi!!
You little film star you!!! I'll def be watching that when it's on - that's if we're not out there by then!!! See you in 9 weeks
x x
Hello mother in law! Is it only 9 weeks until your out here! Time is flying! Was rather funny today. Think we should get a little snippet on there!
Just off to pick Katy up from work now, she's had a bad day. Think they stuck har on a different ward???

Stu
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 12:21 pm
Sparky Stu

Originally Posted by Amanda Jayne
Is it Nadia doing this series? I work with her cousin Vicky. Say Hi for me....

Amanda
Not sure, it was just two film crew girls and the guy who's moving out here????
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 12:37 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kendalanita
See you in 9 weeks
Damn, that's when Stu is doing the big contract job up in Darwin
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 1:22 pm
Sparky Stu

Originally Posted by Bix
Damn, that's when Stu is doing the big contract job up in Darwin
Hi mate, me and youngy are still up for Saturday, think Katy is gona pop along for a little while aswell. Are there many coming???
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 2:41 pm
MODL Pommie

sssstew is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stu:0
Well we had the bbc film crew on site with us today! Im a electrician and our boss had given the ok for them to come on site with an electrician moving over here. Its to be shown on the next series in january.
Not really sure what they thought of the work uniform, our apprentice had shorts, t shirt and flip flops on thats the standard work uniform on the sites up here in Cairns.
I think the couple who were here are on the forum so may give us a shout when they get home!
Was nice to give me mum a little wave even if she wont see it until next jan!

Stu
ohh new series in january you say.. good to hear
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

rightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to all

Yep!! Sky+ 'd it and put them on to DVD to watch at our leisure. Was good viewing for us, as we had no idea where would be good to live and this gave us an insight.

Will be interesting to see the new series and how much house prices have changed...
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 5:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

kendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nice

Can't believe my son in law is gonna be a film star!!! Move over Brad Pitt!
Is it tough at the top? Will you be picking us up in your limo when we come out to see you? Hope so!!
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 11:26 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stu:0
Hi mate, me and youngy are still up for Saturday, think Katy is gona pop along for a little while aswell. Are there many coming???
9 forum users have said definite
Plus parts of family where applicable.

Couple of others have not responded

I'm also hoping we get a visit from the masked man
He knows who he is
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 11:29 am
JONES FAMILY

HOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to all

Hiya
We are the Jones family, who were on last years WDU, we will be doing an update and have the BBC coming to film us before we fly on Aug 20th, they will then film us in September to see what we are upto in Oz.

Sarahx
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 11:31 am
3 Yrs til the good life!

terriefarrell is just really niceterriefarrell is just really niceterriefarrell is just really niceterriefarrell is just really niceterriefarrell is just really niceterriefarrell is just really niceterriefarrell is just really niceterriefarrell is just really nice

can someone tell me what program you are talking about and when it's shown in the UK, is there some series on sky i don't know about?
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 2:55 pm
MODL Pommie

Originally Posted by HOPPITY
Hiya
We are the Jones family, who were on last years WDU, we will be doing an update and have the BBC coming to film us before we fly on Aug 20th, they will then film us in September to see what we are upto in Oz.

Sarahx
ohh good to see that we will see updates from last series, i always wondered if after the people chose at the end of the show, did they actually do it....
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 2:56 pm
MODL Pommie

Originally Posted by terriefarrell
can someone tell me what program you are talking about and when it's shown in the UK, is there some series on sky i don't know about?
The program is called Wanted Down Under, it was shown in the daytime earlier this year, but looks like its going to return in january to our screens. Its not on sky, i think its on BBC1, or perhaps ITV.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.