Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wanted Down Under 2010

Wanted Down Under 2010

Old Jan 6th 2010, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Wanted Down Under 2010

Im so pleased that it is not just me watching this series thinking omg I think we have possibly made a wrong decision. We are heading out July to the Gold Coast.
Old Jan 7th 2010, 6:19 am
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Come on ppl going wherever today - love it PLEASE
Old Jan 7th 2010, 6:22 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DadAgain
Anyone know if they make a "Wanted back home" series so I can get the BBC to fly me to the UK for a week, hook me up with a couple of over-optimistic potential employers, show me some houses just above my budget and show me a 'typical UK lifestyle again'? (Followed by the emotional video of my parents saying how much better we've got along since living 12,000kms away and how us moving back would no doubt bring back all those nasty niggling tensions again).

I reckon it'd be a hit...
http://www.itv.com/Lifestyle/NoPlace...e/default.html
Old Jan 7th 2010, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

How can I watch WDU here in Perth from the pc?
Old Jan 7th 2010, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

bobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ozzy7
How can I watch WDU here in Perth from the pc?
go to

www.thebox.bz
Old Jan 7th 2010, 9:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Aw it is New Zealand today.
Old Jan 7th 2010, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

aussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud of

Thanks for that link hopefully i'll now be able to watch the revisited, episodes.

Jane
Old Jan 7th 2010, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

aussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud of

Geez, the kids find this really easy but i have joined and have an account but can't seem to view anything is there a knack or what. Technology eludes me after a 12 hour day.

Jane
Old Jan 7th 2010, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

bobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by aussiedreamer
Geez, the kids find this really easy but i have joined and have an account but can't seem to view anything is there a knack or what. Technology eludes me after a 12 hour day.

Jane
It is a torrent site, so you will need to install utorrent on your pc or Transmission if you have a Mac.

http://www.utorrent.com/

Once you download and install utorrent go to the box site and download the select the programme you want, this will open another window and at the top of that window you can click on the link, it will be a file ending in Torrent.

the file should automatically open in utorrent and start to download.

Good luck
Old Jan 7th 2010, 10:12 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by aussiedreamer

Jane
Technophobic
Old Jan 7th 2010, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Bobbyfae it's now as clear as the mud i smear on my clients. In a completely theraputic way i may add.

JANE
Old Jan 7th 2010, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

fogfurn will become famous soon enough

how do i watch this in ireland (repub)cannot get bbc where i am
Old Jan 7th 2010, 4:11 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fogfurn
how do i watch this in ireland (repub)cannot get bbc where i am
can you not watch it on bbc iplayer? on the internet?
Old Jan 7th 2010, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

fogfurn will become famous soon enough

no it says not available to my area
Old Jan 7th 2010, 7:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

The fruit looks seriously huge in Perth.

I've never seen strawbs that big.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.