Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wanted Down Under 2010

Wanted Down Under 2010

Old Dec 31st 2009, 2:46 pm
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Wanted Down Under 2010

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Sportsendurance was one of the members who was due to be on it this year, his family went to Perth as far as I remember!?
Thanks Jen - have found the other thread - hope perhaps (through the good work of the mods) these two threads will be merged.
Old Dec 31st 2009, 6:34 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by myrtle1
Thanks Jen - have found the other thread - hope perhaps (through the good work of the mods) these two threads will be merged.
Errrr link?
Old Dec 31st 2009, 7:34 pm
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JenJen
Errrr link?
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=609661

Sorry - forgot to add it and then computer was playing up!
Old Dec 31st 2009, 9:03 pm
Just Joined

steve_chal is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone have any idea when these will be broadcast in Oz?

Steve in Sydney
Old Jan 1st 2010, 3:30 am
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by steve_chal
Does anyone have any idea when these will be broadcast in Oz?

Steve in Sydney
They don't broadcast the show in OZ. You will have to download it off the internet soemwhere.

Last edited by mohogony; Jan 1st 2010 at 3:32 am.
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 12:42 pm
Account Closed

Default Re: Wanted Down Under

Originally Posted by myrtle1
Having seen the info for the new series - wondered if anyone here is due to be involved?

Shout out - would be great to follow someone we 'know'
Anyone go out to Sydney ????

I've seen a list of some of the WDU and Sydney isn't listed once

It's popcorn time in front of the tv - IF my daughter will let me, I LOVE wanted down under.
My husband is certainly wanted down under lol shame they don't want to film him he'd love it (he'd be doing it on his own though LOL)
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 11:36 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wanted Down Under

starts this monday ...

http://search.bbc.co.uk/search?go=ho...nder&scope=all

Old Jan 3rd 2010, 12:48 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Threads merged - might as well keep it all together
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

sportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to all

Yes Jen,
We are on week commencing Monday 25th Jan so from what I can gather there will be 20 families shown over 4 weeks - Monday to Friday.
Absolutely dreading it and only wish we could hide ourselves !! We have no idea which parts they will show which could be a big concern for us!
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 7:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

I can't wait for this but am at work tomorrow and don't have anything to record it with. Hope it will be on iplayer or something.
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 7:40 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
I can't wait for this but am at work tomorrow and don't have anything to record it with. Hope it will be on iplayer or something.
I'll probably watch it while throwing things around the lounge in an attempt to make sense of the chaos that is currently my house! GRRRRRRRRR :curse:
Old Jan 4th 2010, 9:23 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
I'll probably watch it while throwing things around the lounge in an attempt to make sense of the chaos that is currently my house! GRRRRRRRRR :curse:
Watching the first one now while having a welcomed break (been up since 6am working away, GO ME!) from sorting out a few last minute things before Pickfords arrive in the morning, so far so good....
Old Jan 4th 2010, 9:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be watching tonight.

I wonder if any of them will make us want to live in a different city than we have already decided.
Old Jan 4th 2010, 9:39 am
Account Closed

Me too I'm watching it
Feel sorry for that poor man why when Sharon is the main applicant did the BBC make him go for 2 jobs when he already said he'd rather not have to work in a ship yard again???

Think it was very unfair of the BBC to pick between country, city and coast for them, the ppl always used to pick themselves.

Lol God love them, he's dead stubborn isn't he so I was well shocked when he picked Australia LOL
Just want to put Sharon in my pocket lol.

LOLLLLL of course it would be easier if the wet suit did up that way.

Not a very good episode for us cause their kids are old enough to be left but I've really enjoyed it, just a shame they don't seem to give them as much freedom as they used to.

Well done Hannah's

Finishing now befor ethey put the messages from home on - thats just plain cruel !!!
Old Jan 4th 2010, 9:51 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by JenJen
Me too I'm watching it
Feel sorry for that poor man why when Sharon is the main applicant did the BBC make him go for 2 jobs when he already said he'd rather not have to work in a ship yard again???

Think it was very unfair of the BBC to pick between country, city and coast for them, the ppl always used to pick themselves.

Lol God love them, he's dead stubborn isn't he so I was well shocked when he picked Australia LOL
Just want to put Sharon in my pocket lol.

LOLLLLL of course it would be easier if the wet suit did up that way.

Not a very good episode for us cause their kids are old enough to be left but I've really enjoyed it, just a shame they don't seem to give them as much freedom as they used to.

Well done Hannah's

Finishing now befor ethey put the messages from home on - thats just plain cruel !!!
I'm a few mins behind cos I paused the sky + to battle with hoovering the floor lamp, don't ask! I like her dress and prefer her to Natalie Sowalia (spelling?!)...

It's not been getting my full attention as I've been pottering about....so I didn't realise the BBC chose between the three locations...bad BBC!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.