Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

WANTED!!!! - 1 dangerous driver in a silver ute

WANTED!!!! - 1 dangerous driver in a silver ute

Old Jul 16th 2005, 8:46 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Arrow WANTED!!!! - 1 dangerous driver in a silver ute

Early Friday morning at 6.50 am approaching Rocklea (QLD)...... the hit and run driver pulled out on Andy riding his motor bike.....

Any1 who may ov seen the incident please pm me...... he was the one lying in the middle ov the road - bike slid across the road onto the grass verge.....

Must be sum1 who saw..... as there were loads ov inconsiderate drivers going passed him....

Andy lived to tell the tale..... hes hurtin and bruised.....and bike XXXXed down 1 side....

Boom
x

Last edited by Boomie; Jul 16th 2005 at 8:58 am.
Old Jul 16th 2005, 8:54 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WANTED!!!! - 1 dangerous driver in a silver ute

OMG!

Glad he's OK!
Old Jul 16th 2005, 8:56 am
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice

Originally Posted by Boomie
Early Friday morning...... the hit and run driver pulled out on Andy riding his motor bike.....

Any1 who may ov seen the incident please pm me...... he was the one lying in the middle ov the road - bike slid across the road onto the grass verge.....

Must be sum1 who saw..... as there were loads ov inconsiderate drivers going passed him....

Andy lived to tell the tale..... hes hurtin and bruised.....and bike XXXXed down 1 side....

Boom
x
What time Friday and Where? Let's narrow it down a bit.
Hope he is Ok.
Old Jul 16th 2005, 8:58 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mutant
What time Friday and Where? Let's narrow it down a bit.
Hope he is Ok.
thanx.... ive edited

boom
x
Old Jul 16th 2005, 9:51 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear he's ok, if a bit bruised. Hpoe you find out who the idiot is.

Tracey
Old Jul 16th 2005, 10:06 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Traffic was terrible there on Friday morning Lisa, there was another accident on Ipswich rd between Moorooka and Rocklea, happened earlier than Andy's incident but caused delays until gone 9. Your suspect was probably late for work and driving like a loon. Hope you find someone who witnessed it. We were held up ther for ages trying to pick up our new ute.
Nooooooooooo its a white one honest
Wishing Andy a speedy recovery.
Old Jul 16th 2005, 11:07 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Early Friday morning at 6.50 am approaching Rocklea (QLD)...... the hit and run driver pulled out on Andy riding his motor bike.....

Boom
x

Sorry to hear your news. I now find it very nervous seeing cars right on my rear bumper. I think everyone thinks the road is a racetrack. I hope Andy was able to get the rego plate/colour/type so the police can do the rounds of smashrepairers to see if anyone has booked a vehicle with damage.
Old Jul 16th 2005, 11:09 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
Traffic was terrible there on Friday morning Lisa, there was another accident on Ipswich rd between Moorooka and Rocklea, happened earlier than Andy's incident but caused delays until gone 9. Your suspect was probably late for work and driving like a loon. Hope you find someone who witnessed it. We were held up ther for ages trying to pick up our new ute.
Nooooooooooo its a white one honest
Wishing Andy a speedy recovery.
Ok, wotcha got?
Old Jul 16th 2005, 11:24 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Ok, wotcha got?
Same as last time Carl just a much newer model. This ones a 2003 with dual airbags and an f... big bullbar. Once bitten and all that
Old Jul 16th 2005, 11:34 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

As the wife of a biker I am so glad he is ok. I didn't want my other half to have one for years. He has had a Triumph Thunderbird for a couple of years now and he is ok. But then, most bikers are, it is the idiots in the cars that aren't.

They look, but a lot of the time they don't see bikers. Mind you I have a large 7 seater vehicle, bit like a minibus, and they regularly don't see me either.

Hope you get to find the prat and he gets what he deserves!

Shirley
Old Jul 16th 2005, 10:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Boom
x
You often see in the papers persons or their solicitiors appealing for witness to come forward, its in the public notices section, might be worth a try?
Old Jul 16th 2005, 10:45 pm

Originally Posted by jad n rich
You often see in the papers persons or their solicitiors appealing for witness to come forward, its in the public notices section, might be worth a try?
There was a huge campaign last year to find the driver of the white Ute that lost a bucket from the back and caused the young lady to crash on the Nicklin Way/Sunshine motorway. I never did hear if the driver was found, it was on the local radio and in all the local papers for a few weeks.