Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

want to meet some Polish people in Perth. Anyone there ?

want to meet some Polish people in Perth. Anyone there ?

Old Jul 19th 2007, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

obogk is a jewel in the roughobogk is a jewel in the roughobogk is a jewel in the roughobogk is a jewel in the roughobogk is a jewel in the rough
Default want to meet some Polish people in Perth. Anyone there ?

Hi

I was born in uk and moved to Perth with my husband and our 21 month little girl in April - looking to make friends having had a lovely circle of them at home and missing them. Would be interested to see if there are any Polish people - mum and dad are Polish. I speak Polish and speak it to my little one too
wold love to hear form you
Old Jul 26th 2007, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

janet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud of
Default Re: want to meet some Polish people in Perth. Anyone there ?

Originally Posted by obogk
Hi

I was born in uk and moved to Perth with my husband and our 21 month little girl in April - looking to make friends having had a lovely circle of them at home and missing them. Would be interested to see if there are any Polish people - mum and dad are Polish. I speak Polish and speak it to my little one too
wold love to hear form you
Hi were are moving to Perth in september , hubbys dad is Polish , but he cant speak much sorry , unless it food but thought we would say hi .
Janet
Old Jul 27th 2007, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

obogk is a jewel in the roughobogk is a jewel in the roughobogk is a jewel in the roughobogk is a jewel in the roughobogk is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: want to meet some Polish people in Perth. Anyone there ?

Originally Posted by janet66
Hi were are moving to Perth in september , hubbys dad is Polish , but he cant speak much sorry , unless it food but thought we would say hi .
Janet
HI there so you in Perth now ?? We are northof the River. Well if you meet or find any more Polish people around would love to know. Just keeps that side of my background going. Have a great weekend