Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Want to meet in Rye(East Sussex)?

Want to meet in Rye(East Sussex)?

Old Feb 12th 2007, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

Shirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant future
Question Want to meet in Rye(East Sussex)?

Hello all,

We are from East Sussex, looking to meet up with people who are emigrating to Perth or anywhere in Oz.We hope to move to Perth in July.
Would love to hear from you!
Shirley and Steven
Old Feb 13th 2007, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

sparklebelle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Want to meet in Rye(East Sussex)?

Hi Shirley, We are in West Sussex and hoping to go to Queensland - would we qualify to join in the meet up? Hoping so!
Old Feb 13th 2007, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Paul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to all

We are from East Sussex but fortunately for us we left 2 years ago ....so sadly we will not be able to make it! However, all the best with the move, I hope it all works out for you!
Old Feb 13th 2007, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

Shirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sparklebelle
Hi Shirley, We are in West Sussex and hoping to go to Queensland - would we qualify to join in the meet up? Hoping so!
Yeah that would be brill!Shirley
Old Feb 13th 2007, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Paul and Chloe
We are from East Sussex but fortunately for us we left 2 years ago ....so sadly we will not be able to make it! However, all the best with the move, I hope it all works out for you!
Oh wow! I'm sooo jelous!How are you finding it?Shirley
Old Feb 13th 2007, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Paul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Shirley
Oh wow! I'm sooo jelous!How are you finding it?Shirley
Actually we are moving to Melbourne in April, although that is more a pull than a push as we have enjoyed being in Perth but feel ready to enjoy a new adventure....still not ready to stay in one place forever!

Perth is great, over priced in some ways but a good lifestyle.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

Actually we are moving to Melbourne in April, although that is more a pull than a push as we have enjoyed being in Perth but feel ready to enjoy a new adventure....still not ready to stay in one place forever!

Perth is great, over priced in some ways but a good lifestyle.
if you don't mind me asking....where abouts are you currently living in Perth?
Old Feb 13th 2007, 12:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Shirley
if you don't mind me asking....where abouts are you currently living in Perth?
We live in Mosman Park, just next to Cottesloe....
Old Feb 13th 2007, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

We live in Mosman Park, just next to Cottesloe....
And our house in the UK that we rent out is in Barcombe, just near Lewes
Old Feb 15th 2007, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

Shirley, When were you thinking of arranging this get together? Maybe could go to the Mermaid? Have always wanted to go there as it's supposed to be haunted?! (but that probably means it will be really expensive!) Seriously, if you are looking to go to Aus in July, the meet up must be fairly soon? We are off to Aus on 30th March, this time to Sydney as our eldest is living out there. Also going up to the Whitsundays for the Easter weekend which is also son's birthday weekend. Can't wait, although thought of the flights is not so good! Thinking about going back to Aus in the summer to do a recce for us...at least these plans mean that I have something to look forward to! Sparkle xx
Old Feb 15th 2007, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

Shirley, When were you thinking of arranging this get together? Maybe could go to the Mermaid? Have always wanted to go there as it's supposed to be haunted?! (but that probably means it will be really expensive!) Seriously, if you are looking to go to Aus in July, the meet up must be fairly soon? We are off to Aus on 30th March, this time to Sydney as our eldest is living out there. Also going up to the Whitsundays for the Easter weekend which is also son's birthday weekend. Can't wait, although thought of the flights is not so good! Thinking about going back to Aus in the summer to do a recce for us...at least these plans mean that I have something to look forward to! Sparkle xx
Hello, i'm just waiting to see who else would like to meet up! The Mermaid sounds good to me!I will wait another week or so, and then set a date.
Shirley
Old Mar 8th 2007, 2:40 pm
Just Joined

Hay2007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I've just recently joined this site. I'm originally from Hastings, East Sussex, although not lived there for 12 yrs, still have family down that way.

Me and hubby are moving to Sydney in June, it's all very scary and exciting!

If you've not yet organised a meet, let me know when it is. We leave on 10th April to do some travelling before we get to Sydney.

Cheers

Tina
Old Mar 8th 2007, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

Lightbulb Re: Want to meet in Rye(East Sussex)?

G'day ALL!

Still fancy meeting? How about the 14th or 15th April in Rye East sussex? Let me know which date is good for you!Shirley
Old Mar 8th 2007, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

Shirely, would love to meet, but only get back to the UK from Aus on 14th so think the 15th might be a problem! How about a week later? We are in Horsham, West Sussex, so not too far to travel.. Am getting really excited about our trip Down Under now. Leaving on 30th of this month, but before then I need to get an Aussie passport as Citizenship has now been granted so can't go in on my UK passport and tourist visa anymore! Are there many people want to come along or will it be a select few?!! Love Sparkles xx
Old Mar 8th 2007, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

Shirely, would love to meet, but only get back to the UK from Aus on 14th so think the 15th might be a problem! How about a week later? We are in Horsham, West Sussex, so not too far to travel.. Am getting really excited about our trip Down Under now. Leaving on 30th of this month, but before then I need to get an Aussie passport as Citizenship has now been granted so can't go in on my UK passport and tourist visa anymore! Are there many people want to come along or will it be a select few?!! Love Sparkles xx
Ok lets see if we can get people together to meet on the 21st or 22nd April!?!At the moment it's only a couple of people, and i hope to hear from more.

ANYONE IN EAST SUSSEX WHO CAN GET TO RYE, AND IS MOVING TO AUSTRALIA IS WELCOME TO JOIN THIS MEET UP!

Shirley

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.