Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wallalong, East Maitland

Wallalong, East Maitland

Old Aug 19th 2009, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

peggy76 is on a distinguished road
Default Wallalong, East Maitland

Hi, we have been in the country since January. But we are about to move to Wallalong in East Maitland. i already know it is quite hard to meet people so i am getting myself prepared. Are there any meet up groups or just people who may be interested in chatting online from the same area?
Old Aug 31st 2009, 4:18 am
Just Joined

searlywhirly is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wallalong, East Maitland

hi there
i have only been here since last november but i live in east maitland!! am finding it hard to meet people as im on my own so would love to chat to you.
my name is jackie, im 34 and working in the local hospital. originally from the west midlands and came here to check it all out and am lovin it. have just flown back from a month in england and can truthfully say im glad to be back.
get in touch if you would like a chat.
best wishes, jackie
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 7:22 am
Just Joined

emmalouise29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

My name is Emma, Im 28 and live in Minmi, which is about 20/30 mins away from Maitland. I work in Maitland at ICT High Street.

I have been here since Nov 07, my boyfriend is from here. Do you know many other english people at all? Would be great to have a group of ex-pats that I could socialize with and arrange stuff to do with.

Do you have any kids? My first is due in Feb?

Be nice to hear from you

Emma
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

super blue is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by peggy76
Hi, we have been in the country since January. But we are about to move to Wallalong in East Maitland. i already know it is quite hard to meet people so i am getting myself prepared. Are there any meet up groups or just people who may be interested in chatting online from the same area?
We moved here in feb thats me my wife and my 2 teenage children.we live near cardiff and would like to meet other people for a drink or 2