Walking Sharks!

Old Feb 16th 2006, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

canaveral has a brilliant futurecanaveral has a brilliant futurecanaveral has a brilliant futurecanaveral has a brilliant futurecanaveral has a brilliant futurecanaveral has a brilliant futurecanaveral has a brilliant future
Default Walking Sharks!

Hi here is something to make people laugh!
My mother in law is always trying to put us off going to Oz. She came out with a classic the other day.
After watching Sky news she saw a report about lots of sharks in the waters in Queensland, so she phones me and is ranting on and on about the sharks and how people are so scared they are not leaving their houses............!
Has anyone in Queensland or any other city in Australia saw any walking sharks? Do they hide in bushes outside your house waiting to ambush you?
Scary stuff.................... !

Last edited by canaveral; Feb 16th 2006 at 9:53 am.
Old Feb 16th 2006, 10:04 am
Sharks out of the Pool

mick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Walking Sharks!

Originally Posted by canaveral
My mother in law is always trying to put us off going to Oz. She came out with a classic the other day.
After watching Sky news she saw a report about lots of sharks in the waters in Queensland, so she phones me and is ranting on and on about the sharks and how people are so scared they are not leaving their houses............!
Has anyone in Queensland or any other city in Australia saw any walking sharks? Do they hide in bushes outside your house waiting to ambush you?
Yes its strange that my mothe in law says the same things..... It's calle not wanting to let you go and live your dream.

Some sharks can walk though - I seem to remember the Pathetic Sharks from the Viz
Attached Thumbnails Walking Sharks!-ts_shark.jpg  
Old Feb 16th 2006, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

canaveral has a brilliant futurecanaveral has a brilliant futurecanaveral has a brilliant futurecanaveral has a brilliant futurecanaveral has a brilliant futurecanaveral has a brilliant futurecanaveral has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mick_newcastle
Yes its strange that my mothe in law says the same things..... It's calle not wanting to let you go and live your dream.

Some sharks can walk though - I seem to remember the Pathetic Sharks from the Viz
Maybe they have motorized wheel chairs and suba gear..!
Jaws should be rewrote DEr DEr DEr DEr step step.....!
Old Feb 16th 2006, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

It's no the sharks you should worry about it's the idiots who would not get out the water after being told that they were there. Also Australian drivers their dangerous, probably the same people.
Old Feb 16th 2006, 11:49 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a funny dream a few nights ago...must be related to the shark attack

I was standing on a beach watching people swimming, when suddenly there was a shout SHARK

Everyone ran out of the water.....including a man in a shark costume !!

Or maybe your mum has phoned me
Old Feb 16th 2006, 1:00 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

In the UK the SHARKS were called Larger Louts, Bus Drivers, Doctors, CA, Sunday Drivers and any amount of other things that could just as easy send you on your way and you would have been bloody cold before hand.

At least you die warm here... .
Old Feb 16th 2006, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
I had a funny dream a few nights ago...must be related to the shark attack

I was standing on a beach watching people swimming, when suddenly there was a shout SHARK

Everyone ran out of the water.....including a man in a shark costume !!

Or maybe your mum has phoned me
All this sounds very fishy to me
Old Feb 16th 2006, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

Originally Posted by canaveral
That is an absolute cracker I love it. It made our day reading that great excuse. Thanks
Old Feb 16th 2006, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by LesleyM
That is an absolute cracker I love it. It made our day reading that great excuse. Thanks
Evert time I think about it makes me laugh too
Old Feb 16th 2006, 10:50 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Tell her not to worry about the sharks as the crocodiles, snakes and spiders will probably eat you all first.

Paul.