Reload this Page >

Waiting period for MODL List

Waiting period for MODL List

Old Aug 5th 2005, 7:46 am
Just Joined

kenwel_2525 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Waiting period for MODL List

Guys,

I been wondering whats the waiting period for skilled MODL list an how much time do you expect to get request for medicals

Main applicatiion sent 15.6.2005
recd confirmation 23.6.2005

waiting waiting ????????

how many of u guys on line ?????

rgds ken

Old Aug 5th 2005, 8:01 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Waiting period for MODL List

Originally Posted by kenwel_2525
Guys,

I been wondering whats the waiting period for skilled MODL list an how much time do you expect to get request for medicals

waiting waiting ????????

rgds ken

Get to the back of the line buster. There are still plenty on here from end of March and early April waiting for med requests (not me, I'm the day before you). And that's not to mention some of the preJulyers '04, some of who still don't have their visas.
Old Aug 5th 2005, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Guys,

waiting waiting ????????

rgds ken

We have asked our agent the same question as we are on the MODL, but he said that whilst it is meant to be shorter than the occupations that aren't on the list, it doesn't always work out that way. He said that it is sometimes due to the workload and considering they may very well have had a flood of applications after the london bombings, it may be a while (hey ho).

Sorry, I can't be the bearer of good news.
Old Aug 5th 2005, 8:06 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by coxfamuk
We have asked our agent the same question as we are on the MODL, but he said that whilst it is meant to be shorter than the occupations that aren't on the list, it doesn't always work out that way. He said that it is sometimes due to the workload and considering they may very well have had a flood of applications after the london bombings, it may be a while (hey ho).

Sorry, I can't be the bearer of good news.
If anyone can get their act together and put together all the necessary paperwork for the application in the few weeks since the bombings, then they are much better people than me. It took me months.
Old Aug 5th 2005, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
If anyone can get their act together and put together all the necessary paperwork for the application in the few weeks since the bombings, then they are much better people than me. It took me months.
Point taken - it is a mine field out there.

We did meet a couple who were the same occupations as us and got their visas within two months - but we are NEVER that lucky!!
Old Aug 5th 2005, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Hi
Daz was on the MODL list so check out our time line below.
On saying that it does depend on the amount of applications they are dealing with at the time. It will happen - we felt as though each day was double its actual length and time moved so slowly but believe me it soon speeds up towards the leaving date - now I'm panicking its going too fast & soooo much to do!!!!!
Hang in there.
Karen x
Old Aug 6th 2005, 5:59 am
superam74

Guys,

waiting waiting ????????

rgds ken

My agent has told me that at the moment ,the waiting time is 4-6 months