Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

waiting game and weight gain.

waiting game and weight gain.

Old Jan 15th 2008, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Broadbeach/Surfers Paradise depending which side of the house you stand
yellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to all
Default waiting game and weight gain.

May sound really odd,

But whilst waiting for your visa's to come through and all the stress that comes with moving to the other side of the world,

Did you put any weight on or did you loose it?

I have put on about 14lbs and now it wont shift, probably because im still drinking the wine and beer, but now its to enjoy the sun not cope with the stress of not hearing anything.

Hope im not the only one.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 8:15 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: waiting game and weight gain.

No. i put weight on when i got here...half a stone.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 8:21 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

OK, I'm going to be smug.... I've lost 2 stone since we applied in September!

A bit of stress and I eat, a lot of stress and I can't!

I'm hoping that I lose another couple of stone before I get on that plane with Australia in the summer!

Ali
Old Jan 15th 2008, 8:23 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by alipally
OK, I'm going to be smug.... I've lost 2 stone since we applied in September!

A bit of stress and I eat, a lot of stress and I can't!

I'm hoping that I lose another couple of stone before I get on that plane with Australia in the summer!

Ali
Alot swell up here, all the booze

I don't drink much, i just eat loads of chocs when i'm fed up.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 8:40 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Alot swell up here, all the booze

I don't drink much, i just eat loads of chocs when i'm fed up.
Lucky for me I'm a lightweight, when it comes to booze.... two glasses and I'm anybody's 3 and I'm EVERYBODY'S!
Old Jan 15th 2008, 8:47 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by alipally
Lucky for me I'm a lightweight, when it comes to booze.... two glasses and I'm anybody's 3 and I'm EVERYBODY'S!
Same infact i spew after 2 wine's. I really don't like wine at all. The wineries here in Perth are no good for me.

I like a couple of cocktails.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Broadbeach/Surfers Paradise depending which side of the house you stand
yellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Same infact i spew after 2 wine's. I really don't like wine at all. The wineries here in Perth are no good for me.

I like a couple of cocktails.
MMMMM cocktails................ me likes them too.