Waiting Game

Old Jun 18th 2004, 11:41 am
PommieLeague

Default Waiting Game

As im still waiting for my Spouse (300) visa to be granted and have not heard anything from Australia House what would you advise me to do?

I was ticked on my Medicals Category B, do all Cat B meds go to HSA in Sydney? Could the delay be down to that? If so why hasnt my case officer told me? She wont even reply to my communication.

Im a bit concerned that ive had no postal correspondence from them as some of my mail has generally arrived late (Royal Mail being a joke).

I know its only been a month waiting so far but when some have had the same kind of visa granted within weeks doesnt help me, im getting all stressed now, please help.

Thanks

Last edited by Lathlain; Jun 18th 2004 at 11:43 am.

Old Jun 18th 2004, 12:35 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, i think its ridiculous your case officer hasnt even replied back to you-what are you paying her for?Get some answers!
Donna.
Old Jun 18th 2004, 10:16 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Waiting Game

Originally posted by Lathlain
As im still waiting for my Spouse (300) visa to be granted and have not heard anything from Australia House what would you advise me to do?

I was ticked on my Medicals Category B, do all Cat B meds go to HSA in Sydney? Could the delay be down to that? If so why hasnt my case officer told me? She wont even reply to my communication.

Im a bit concerned that ive had no postal correspondence from them as some of my mail has generally arrived late (Royal Mail being a joke).

I know its only been a month waiting so far but when some have had the same kind of visa granted within weeks doesnt help me, im getting all stressed now, please help.

Thanks

Don't be stressed (like Miss Stress-puppy here can talk really). I waited a long time too, or at least at the time it felt like ages in reality it was about 6 weeks from when I sent my application off, just the messing about with my meds made it closer to 10!

Email your case officer again. I emailed twice, I heard nothing the first time but got a very short reply back the second time.

As far as I am aware all Cat B do go off to OZ, this can add a week or so delay on them, but still your case officer should be able to confirm this for you I would have thought.

Don't give up though, it'll turn up when you least expect it and I am sure it'll be good news when it does. I think the problem is, until it gets to 4 months DIMIA aren't obliged to actually do anything for you.

I know exactly how frustrating it is to see people who apply after you already getting their visa, I think you just have to assume they either got lucky with a case officer with less cases or else their application really was that straight-forward.

I really am checking on here everyday for you at the moment, so please don't give up. You were so good giving me support when I was waiting & now its my turn to return the favour.

Will be checking tomorrow, Monday, Tuesday (thats the day my moneys on ) and everyday until you get it... it'll arrive, you'll see