Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Waiting Game!

The Waiting Game!

Old Feb 9th 2004, 4:17 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light
Default The Waiting Game!

Is anything more frustrating than waiting on one thing or another from OZ?
Even when you know things are straight forward and there should be no problems It still plays on yor mind the "What If" question.

it's like you know for a fact you gave them all the info they need, but then 2 weeks later you think"maybe I should have included This or That"

Drives me up the ******* wall wondering!
I know we all have doubts, so take comfort your not alone in the worry stakes.
Maybe tomorrow eh!.
Old Feb 9th 2004, 4:20 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Waiting Game!

Originally posted by paulf
Is anything more frustrating than waiting on one thing or another from OZ?
Even when you know things are straight forward and there should be no problems It still plays on yor mind the "What If" question.

it's like you know for a fact you gave them all the info they need, but then 2 weeks later you think"maybe I should have included This or That"

Drives me up the ******* wall wondering!
I know we all have doubts, so take comfort your not alone in the worry stakes.
Maybe tomorrow eh!.
due to our most recent corresponence`s it is fair to say i am at exactly the same stage as yourself so if you here let me know and vice versa
Old Feb 9th 2004, 4:22 pm
WBB

Originally posted by wengerboy
due to our most recent corresponence`s it is fair to say i am at exactly the same stage as yourself so if you here let me know and vice versa
hear

Old Feb 9th 2004, 5:24 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
hear
Old Feb 9th 2004, 6:48 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Will do.
And good luck 2

Thats what I was gonna say, Its this Deeming Date thing that I never thought about until well after I sent my stuff off, In the plumbing game if they put a date over four years old You dont have to sit any aussie exams as they issue a license no probs.
However under the four years and its college and tests and exams and assessments........................hit and miss ehh

Last edited by paulf; Feb 9th 2004 at 6:54 pm.