Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Waikiki ,Warnbro , Baldivis...

Waikiki ,Warnbro , Baldivis...

Old Apr 2nd 2010, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Waikiki ,Warnbro , Baldivis...

Originally Posted by K14
a new one opened I think it's called Stockland with a Coles, hairdressers, travel agents, newsagents, bakery.

Hope that helps.

Stockland at Baldivis is set to be one of the biggest shopping centres in the metro when completed. It is only at stage one of 10 atm. Has a hairdresser, medical centre, chemist, newsagent, surf shop, clothes shop, bakers, butchers, Coles, haridressser, optician, day spa, 4 banks, a travel agent, subway, noodle box, Jamaica Blue, Muffin break, thurst Camel and a pub. Oh, and a very nice community feel about it
Old Apr 4th 2010, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

sharona will become famous soon enough

thanks all , after a fair few visits were seeing how close all the areas are together , had another nosey yesterday , and started my new job in baldivis this week so now getting a feel for the place funny how at first it all seems so far away and spread out, i like the chase at baldivis and quite like settlers but will have another look at pk as well.

has anyone built a house on here , we were looking at house and packages as well , anyway thanks all
Old Apr 4th 2010, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Japonica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond repute

We just bought a block in Settlers...just starting the building process...
Old Apr 4th 2010, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

have you chosen your builder yet? we lookes at evermore heights yeasterday, with aveling and impressions builders , going back to look at the chase , and a few more next week.. just not sure if i want wait untill built or buy and move in , nice and exciting to build though , pro's and cons i suppose .
Old Apr 4th 2010, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Japonica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, we have. You can PM me for the name and more details since I know I'll inevitably get a few replies of "Oh you went with them? Well, my mate did and his house was terrible!" LOL. Every builder has fans and people who feel they got a raw deal.

Evermore Heights looks nice too...we didn't look too close there, just in passing. We liked the release at Settlers, just off Nairn Drive, not too far from the shops and there's a new PS opening in Tuart Ridge (as already posted). I think a lot of it as also gut feeling and going with the neighborhood you like. We looked at Tuart Ridge and Baldivis North as well, but just liked Settlers better. Nothing wrong with the others though.

There's lots of building threads on here about the pros and cons of building. Have a search and it'll give you an idea of what's involved. Ours has been very good so far but then it's early days for us.
Old Apr 4th 2010, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Japonica
Yes, we have. You can PM me for the name and more details since I know I'll inevitably get a few replies of "Oh you went with them? Well, my mate did and his house was terrible!" LOL. Every builder has fans and people who feel they got a raw deal.

Evermore Heights looks nice too...we didn't look too close there, just in passing. We liked the release at Settlers, just off Nairn Drive, not too far from the shops and there's a new PS opening in Tuart Ridge (as already posted). I think a lot of it as also gut feeling and going with the neighborhood you like. We looked at Tuart Ridge and Baldivis North as well, but just liked Settlers better. Nothing wrong with the others though.

There's lots of building threads on here about the pros and cons of building. Have a search and it'll give you an idea of what's involved. Ours has been very good so far but then it's early days for us.
might get back to you on that thankyou , were a bit bewildered to say the least, i liked the chase , and i love settlers , but i still like waikiki , lol so when we think ok here , then it will be build or buy , been here 14 months and its taken this long to peg the area , lol at least its one of the 3 . thanks for reply