Wagga Wagga

Old Nov 18th 2002, 1:57 am
Just Joined

kristofer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wagga Wagga

Hey ... I will be attending Sir Charles Sturt University in wagga wagga in February and I am curious to know what this town is like; the people, climate, things to do and most importantly what is the party scene like; clubs, bars, whatever. Need information soon. By the way i live in Toronto, Canada.
Old Nov 18th 2002, 3:34 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wagga Wagga

Originally posted by kristofer
Hey ... I will be attending Sir Charles Sturt University in wagga wagga in February and I am curious to know what this town is like; the people, climate, things to do and most importantly what is the party scene like; clubs, bars, whatever. Need information soon. By the way i live in Toronto, Canada.
Never been there but look at the map and the name of the place , Oxford its not going to be.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Nov 18th 2002 at 11:55 pm.
Old Nov 18th 2002, 4:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

suebo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wagga Wagga

Kristofer,
I was born in Wagga (army brat). I have not been there in a lot of years, but saw a show on it a couple of years ago. Has grown a lot since I was there.

It is an Army base town(or used to be) . Not that big, but will have a few pubs, not sure about clubs.
Try this web site, may have some useful info for you:

http://www.tourismwaggawagga.com.au/home.asp

Sorry can't be of more help