Wages

Old Feb 4th 2008, 10:42 am
visa granted 6th August

stevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to all
Default Wages

Hi All was just wondering if any one could tell me if $65k is about the average Australian anual salary or am i way off the mark with this one.

cheers steve
Old Feb 4th 2008, 10:49 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wages

Originally Posted by stevelaird
Hi All was just wondering if any one could tell me if $65k is about the average Australian anual salary or am i way off the mark with this one.

cheers steve
That sounds about right. Depends where and doing what of course. Design engineer in Perth and you can start adding zeroes.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Potato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Wages

Originally Posted by stevelaird

cheers steve

The average salary is about $55k I believe. There are a hell of alot of people earning less than that though. The CEO's etc earning 5 million a year each distort the figure.