wage

Old Jan 22nd 2006, 6:31 am
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future
Thumbs up minimum wage

Hi all,

i was wondering could anyone tell me what the basic wage over there.
well we want to start up our own buisness when we come over a barber shop but i will have to wait for a while get to know the people find a good area. e.t.c.

so i will have to do maybe certain other jobs here in scotland a lot of barbers just give you min wage.

john.

Last edited by jocky boy; Jan 22nd 2006 at 6:41 am.
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: minimum wage

Originally Posted by jocky boy
Hi all,

i was wondering could anyone tell me what the basic wage over there.
well we want to start up our own buisness when we come over a barber shop but i will have to wait for a while get to know the people find a good area. e.t.c.

so i will have to do maybe certain other jobs here in scotland a lot of barbers just give you min wage.

john.
We are having trouble worrking out how the minimum wage works also, there are somting called awards in Queensland for diffrent jobs (see below link) but I'm sure someone else will know more and fill you in

www.wagenet.gov.au
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 7:15 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: wage

Each occupation has its own minimum award rate:

Index of QLD State Awards:

However, Queensland's Industrial Relations Act 1999 provides for a minimum rate of pay for all employees whether or not they are covered by an award or agreement.

In the 2005 State Wage Case General Ruling effective from 1 September 2005, the Queensland Industrial Relations Commission ordered a Queensland Minimum Wage (QMW) weekly rate for full time employees of $484.40.