Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

WA: sited caravans / holiday homes to buy

WA: sited caravans / holiday homes to buy

Old Apr 16th 2005, 2:59 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Question WA: sited caravans / holiday homes to buy

At last the in-laws have come round to the idea of us living down under!

So much so that they're decided to invest some cash and buy a sited caravan or holiday home that they can use for a couple of months a year and rent out the rest of the time.

Can anyone point me in the direction of websites offering this sort of accommodation for sale in Mandurah, Fremantle or general Perth area please.

Thanks
Old Apr 16th 2005, 6:57 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WA: sited caravans / holiday homes to buy

Originally Posted by bridiej

So much so that they're decided to invest some cash and buy a sited caravan or holiday home that they can use for a couple of months a year and rent out the rest of the time.

Can anyone point me in the direction of websites offering this sort of accommodation for sale in Mandurah, Fremantle or general Perth area please.

Thanks
www.holidaycaravansforbridiejsinlaws.com.au
Old Apr 16th 2005, 7:13 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: WA: sited caravans / holiday homes to buy

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Hee Hee

Good 1
Old Apr 16th 2005, 8:58 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Thanks
Are they allowed to buy? I thought it had to go through the FIRB? (foreign Investors review board) Maybe not? I dont know, yuo might want to check tis out tho.

As for places to buy I'm Not sure
Cheers
Kala
Old Apr 16th 2005, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

Theresa, Ian & Tim is on a distinguished road

We stayed in a sort of caravan in Bunbury, absolutely brilliant. It wasn't a mobile or a static caravan like we get in England but it was still classed as a caravan and it was on a caravan park, the bathroom and toilet was in a brick shed next to it.

Theresa
Old Apr 17th 2005, 12:11 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks
Dont know of any specific sites, but if you go to www.reiwa.com.au and click on the suburb "forrestfield" there are normally a few for sale there which might give you and your in-laws some idea of what standard of house to expect.

One of the major builders for holiday homes in WA is a company called Cavalier (they build the majority of caravan parks in Perth and south west), check out their website www.cavalierwa.com.au or contact them for more info.

Forgot to say, we stayed in one of theirs in a caravan site at Margaret River and the build quality and finish was excellent.

Last edited by Vegemite Kids; Apr 17th 2005 at 12:13 am.
Old Apr 17th 2005, 9:39 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Not working...

JD - this is something I've just thought of actually! They'll have to investigate....

Thanks for the info VK