Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

WA Internet Help

WA Internet Help

Old Sep 14th 2011, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

Kenzi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WA Internet Help

Just moved into my new apartment on Hay Street and looking to get internet. Ideally not looking to have a phone line installed also.

Can anyone recommend any internet providers that can provide wireless (Non mobile) internet at a decent speed?

Thanks
Old Sep 14th 2011, 12:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

HelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WA Internet Help

iinet
Old Sep 14th 2011, 12:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

deb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to behold

As above
Old Sep 14th 2011, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

al_and_lucy has much to be proud ofal_and_lucy has much to be proud ofal_and_lucy has much to be proud ofal_and_lucy has much to be proud ofal_and_lucy has much to be proud ofal_and_lucy has much to be proud ofal_and_lucy has much to be proud ofal_and_lucy has much to be proud ofal_and_lucy has much to be proud ofal_and_lucy has much to be proud ofal_and_lucy has much to be proud of

we got 4g wireless from vividwireless. $79/month for unlimited, speeds vary on location though. We are on adelaide terrace and its a bit hit and miss, but when we were just over the freeway from St Georges Terrace the speed was fantastic.
Old Sep 19th 2011, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

Kenzi is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive enquired about iiNet, they have told me that I may have to pay $300 just to get a phone line installed into my apartment, which I rent.

Should I have to pay this? Im only renting the apartment for (a minimum of) 6 months.
Old Sep 19th 2011, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kenzi
Ive enquired about iiNet, they have told me that I may have to pay $300 just to get a phone line installed into my apartment, which I rent.

Should I have to pay this? Im only renting the apartment for (a minimum of) 6 months.
Are you sure there isnt a phone line in there already.Check with the property manager.
Old Sep 19th 2011, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

deb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to behold

No phone line in a city apartment over looking the park - disgusting