Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

WA Health Authority

WA Health Authority

Old Feb 23rd 2006, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

nick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud of
Default WA Health Authority

Does anyone know if the WAHA has plans to come over to the UK on a recruiment/sell the dream drive. I am currently in my second year and qualify next August(hopefully). I have checked their website but could not fing any info.

I hope to find a visa that will allow me to come out as soon as i qualify as opposed to waiting another 12 months as most visa's require 12 months experience.
Many thanks in anticipation

Nicki
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 4:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WA Health Authority

Originally Posted by nick333
Does anyone know if the WAHA has plans to come over to the UK on a recruiment/sell the dream drive. I am currently in my second year and qualify next August(hopefully). I have checked their website but could not fing any info.

I hope to find a visa that will allow me to come out as soon as i qualify as opposed to waiting another 12 months as most visa's require 12 months experience.
Many thanks in anticipation

Nicki
Why not go to the exhibition at Sandown or Glasogw. There is one coming up very soon

Here's the link http://www.outboundpublishing.com/
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Hi there
Andy my other half met them at the meeting that was held at Australia House last year and was interviewed by them and recently they have taken him on and are looking for appropriate job - he works in ICU, I am a midwife. When Andy was talking to them they basically said do you want to get on a plane tomorrow (sounds desperate - eh?). Andy is on nights but I will get him to dig out the stuff and get you contact details tomorrow. Hopefully they can sort you, they offered to help us along with PR visas or temporary but we are well into the process anyway.

Lindsey
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

nick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud of

Thank you for your kind offer, very much appreciated.

Out of interest where are you headed?
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Mandurah, Rockingham area or maybe even Bunbury. Will maybe have a more definate answer in a few weeks time when we are back from our rekkie. Lots of interested hospitals though.

Good luck with everything will pm you with the info!