Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wa first time and cant wait

Wa first time and cant wait

Old Dec 9th 2012, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

jennifer.evans is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wa first time and cant wait

Western australia here i come and cant wait This is going to be our first time to go to wa oz we are a family of 4 two little ones boy aged7 and girl 3 i am in the plumbing trade here in the uk and wife in child care.

Still in the visa prossess at the moment we are going to check out some suberbs we have rented a house in the kinross area and we leave on 26/12/12 for three weeks so anyone in this area needing a barbie and a crimbo tinnie after this date please contact me more the merrier.

Im looking for some top tips and thing to look out for so if any of you kind people can think of any please let me know.

Also my wifes parents are coming with us to look about as he has to open a business within the first year.any info would be greatful.

Thank you craig
Old Dec 9th 2012, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

geordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wa first time and cant wait

Originally Posted by jennifer.evans
Western australia here i come and cant wait This is going to be our first time to go to wa oz we are a family of 4 two little ones boy aged7 and girl 3 i am in the plumbing trade here in the uk and wife in child care.

Still in the visa prossess at the moment we are going to check out some suberbs we have rented a house in the kinross area and we leave on 26/12/12 for three weeks so anyone in this area needing a barbie and a crimbo tinnie after this date please contact me more the merrier.

Im looking for some top tips and thing to look out for so if any of you kind people can think of any please let me know.

Also my wifes parents are coming with us to look about as he has to open a business within the first year.any info would be greatful.

Thank you craig
All the best mate, I'm in the next suburb down from Kinross.
Anything you want to know about the local area, just drop me a PM
Old Dec 30th 2012, 8:05 pm
Just Joined

louie13 is just really nicelouie13 is just really nicelouie13 is just really nicelouie13 is just really nicelouie13 is just really nicelouie13 is just really nicelouie13 is just really nicelouie13 is just really nicelouie13 is just really nicelouie13 is just really nicelouie13 is just really nice

Hi Craig,

I am currently living in the North East of England (but previously grew up in Perth) and am looking at moving back to Perth in the near future. Would love to hear how your trip went and what you and your wife think of it!
Old Dec 31st 2012, 4:02 am
Forum Regular

jennifer.evans is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi louie13,

We are here now its about 40 degrees on our way to mindarie beach with the kids they are having a ball.from what i can see this place (perth) is the land of oppertunity if you want it will work out,my wife is loving it here at the momment.there is some thing to do every 5 mins in the car or walk,ride if i were you and had an oz passport id be gone. I have to go back home in two weeks but im still waiting on some bits and bobs on my visa soon as we get it we will be gone we have sold every thing so nothing to stop us.
Old Jan 1st 2013, 12:00 am
Just Joined

louie13 is just really nicelouie13 is just really nicelouie13 is just really nicelouie13 is just really nicelouie13 is just really nicelouie13 is just really nicelouie13 is just really nicelouie13 is just really nicelouie13 is just really nicelouie13 is just really nicelouie13 is just really nice

I would move back in a flash... my other half isn't too keen! He lived there for about 10 months about 6 years ago and was homesick the whole time.... he just didn't settle. He grew up in a small close knit village and has known his friends all his life. Planning on getting my children's (well child but soon to be children!) citizenship sorted soon and then apply for his Spouse Visa.