Voting?

Old Nov 23rd 2007, 9:38 pm
THR
Account Closed

THR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Voting?

You have a general election today. Are you gonna vote for the government of Mr.Howard or the opposition Labour(notice the u)?
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 9:44 pm

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Voting?

Originally Posted by THR
You have a general election today. Are you gonna vote for the government of Mr.Howard or the opposition Labour(notice the u)?
I can't vote for anyone but this family has bubbly on ice ready for when Mr Rudd kicks that slimy Dubya-sucking sleaze into touch.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 9:55 pm

@boy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by THR
2 votes from this household are certainly going to Labour.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 10:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Voted yesterday, early voting, no need to give a reason, no ID just lob in and vote.

Voted Howard, Kevins a bit thick, he might speak mandarin but in the real world the little genius voted against water infastructure in brisbane, yes thats brisbane which went to level 6 water restrictions yesterday, perhaps if he wins he should hand all queenslanders a bucket with kevin on it
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 10:06 pm

Originally Posted by jad n rich
Voted yesterday, early voting, no need to give a reason, no ID just lob in and vote.

Voted Howard, Kevins a bit thick, he might speak mandarin but in the real world the little genius voted against water infastructure in brisbane, yes thats brisbane which went to level 6 water restrictions yesterday, perhaps if he wins he should hand all queenslanders a bucket with kevin on it
You voted for Howard on the basis that he's more intelligent and has better environmental credentials?

I really don't know why they bother campaigning ...
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 10:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
You voted for Howard on the basis that he's more intelligent and has better environmental credentials?
Nope voted Howard (not perfect either - said that enough times) but because Rudd seems to have absolutely nothing but hot air, hes gonna fix this that and the other - with no mention of HOW.

Look at the dental plan, ohhhhh free dental, erm no the amount given covers only a check up - no actual treatment.

Make housing more affordable - HOW.

Make food cheaper, really pulling the leg now.

Cheaper petrol LOL whats hes gonna change world oil prices.

More for childcare, but taking away training places for the unemployed.

Computer rebates for kids - by removing the family payment bonus.

Kevin kevin kevin

As for the water, as I said the man lacks plain common sense. The guy has a stong multi million dollar PR team behind him and most of the people I know voting for him are doing so because interst rates are high, food is expensive, petrol is going up, and think he can change those things, lets see eh

I really think he will win, and the publics reaction when we get more of the same will be amusing.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 10:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
I can't vote for anyone but this family has bubbly on ice ready for when Mr Rudd kicks that slimy Dubya-sucking sleaze into touch.
Yeah I'm off to vote shortly, can't wait til tonight - pathetic I know

Hope Rudd kicks his arse!
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 11:05 pm

Nope voted Howard (not perfect either - said that enough times) but because Rudd seems to have absolutely nothing but hot air, hes gonna fix this that and the other - with no mention of HOW.

Look at the dental plan, ohhhhh free dental, erm no the amount given covers only a check up - no actual treatment.

Make housing more affordable - HOW.

Make food cheaper, really pulling the leg now.

Cheaper petrol LOL whats hes gonna change world oil prices.

More for childcare, but taking away training places for the unemployed.

Computer rebates for kids - by removing the family payment bonus.

Kevin kevin kevin

As for the water, as I said the man lacks plain common sense. The guy has a stong multi million dollar PR team behind him and most of the people I know voting for him are doing so because interst rates are high, food is expensive, petrol is going up, and think he can change those things, lets see eh

I really think he will win, and the publics reaction when we get more of the same will be amusing.
So based on this analysis you will vote for a party that will march a country off to an unjust war at the drop of a hat (and the next one...) because they are led by Bush's Bitch? And turn the screw on employees with more to follow?

Look, I'm not pretending that Rudd won't say anything to get in and that a Labo(u)r goverment won't have it's flaws (let's be realistic and look at Blair...) ... but more Howard with a Costello chaser?

Not for my money ... which isn't apparently valid currency yet
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 11:28 pm
Forum Regular

itsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really nice

Howard is and always a lier
and when the public voted last time
they gave Him both Houses so he could do what he wanted
and he did:curse:
God I hope they do not do it again
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 11:37 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by itsjustmee
Howard is and always a lier
So is Rudd, so is Blair, so is Brown, so is Bush etc.

It's the nature of the beast. Rudd will be no different.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 11:44 pm
Now a Mummy!

SonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud of

I can't vote (not a citizen - yet).. but holy sh1t how do you choose between Howard and Rudd? they are both as bad as each other.... i'm just glad I don't have to choose either of them this time round. And really you're not voting for Howard are you.. you're voting for Costello.. that makes it worse!

Good luck to those having to choose.......

Old Nov 24th 2007, 12:14 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

I voted yesterday so dont need to today
Old Nov 24th 2007, 12:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: In the tree across the road, watching you with binoculars.
elmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond repute

" Tell me, Chairman Mao. When was the last time you held an election ? "

" Um ..... sometime between bleakfast and runch. "

Boom-Boom.
Old Nov 24th 2007, 12:32 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

The guy has a stong multi million dollar PR team behind him and most of the people I know voting for him are doing so because interst rates are high, food is expensive, petrol is going up, and think he can change those things, lets see eh

Interests rates high????? they are bloody low compared to what we have had to put up with under Labor.

People seem to have short term memories and just dont realise how good they have had it in the last 11.5 years compared to the previous 13 Labor stuffed the economy up.
Old Nov 24th 2007, 12:41 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
People seem to have short term memories and just dont realise how good they have had it in the last 11.5 years compared to the previous 13 Labor stuffed the economy up.
World interest rates were high then, it wasnt Labours doing, I remember the day UK interest rates rose 2 or 3 times in the same day with Norman Lamont in charge of the preceedings, these things happen. With the financial crisis in the USA, regarding overstretched mortgages, I would guess that interest rates will actually start to reduce next year, under which ever party is in charge. I havent voted yet, but will be doing so later.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.