Reload this Page >

VOIPBUSTER - Free Phone calls to Australia / UK

Wikiposts

VOIPBUSTER - Free Phone calls to Australia / UK

Old Jun 17th 2005, 4:35 am
Forum Regular

Phil-UK will become famous soon enough
Default Re: VOIPBUSTER - Free Phone calls to Australia / UK

Personally I wouldn't use VOIP until it's free and unlimited. I can already call family in Oz for local rates (1p per minute) using my normal phone, landline to landline using www.telediscount.co.uk

Cheapest I've seen so far and always a good line. The best solution will be free phone to phone calls (using VOIP) but most companies still charge for that. PC to PC is free just not phone to phone as yet.

Phil
Old Jun 17th 2005, 4:44 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Phil-UK
Personally I wouldn't use VOIP until it's free and unlimited. I can already call family in Oz for local rates (1p per minute) using my normal phone, landline to landline using www.telediscount.co.uk

Cheapest I've seen so far and always a good line. The best solution will be free phone to phone calls (using VOIP) but most companies still charge for that. PC to PC is free just not phone to phone as yet.

Phil
PC to phone is free with VOIP
Old Jun 17th 2005, 4:55 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: VOIPBUSTER - Free Phone calls to Australia / UK

Originally Posted by fraser
PC to phone is free with VOIP
I was going to say that as thats the point about the software we are talking about originally.

I suppose I am just concerned that when you start making loads of calls using it your credit card will be charged with out you knowing until you get the statement etc.

Fraser, do you use it now for calls instead of using your home phone as it should not cost a thing and have you had your statement since you signed up for it.

You said they give you a 0845 number too but I cant see how they can offer this for free as the limitations of numbers available etc.

I guess I should read their small print and decide then eh!

R.
Old Jun 17th 2005, 5:14 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

I just signed up to it today.
You have to buy credits but only to phone the places that aren't free and mobiles in all of the places.

I fail to see how they can debit your card.

If you have no credits you can't use it, I tried phoning ny mobile, it also tells you how many cents a minute as you connect and each time I've used it it's been free.
Old Jun 17th 2005, 5:19 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light

I just signed up to it today.
You have to buy credits but only to phone the places that aren't free and mobiles in all of the places.

I fail to see how they can debit your card.

If you have no credits you can't use it, I tried phoning ny mobile, it also tells you how many cents a minute as you connect and each time I've used it it's been free.
Right, I will give it a go!

I have just been reading posts on their forum and its a mixed bag of happy and irate users.......no changes there then!

Thanks,

R.
Old Jun 17th 2005, 5:21 am

Originally Posted by Carruss
Right, I will give it a go!

I have just been reading posts on their forum and its a mixed bag of happy and irate users.......no changes there then!

Thanks,

R.
You're a very cautious chap

It should be fine only one euro
Old Jun 17th 2005, 5:42 am
I am not the Messiah!

You're a very cautious chap

It should be fine only one euro
Thats how I have made hundreds and thousands..........of Quetzals that is ! ! !

R.
Old Jun 17th 2005, 6:03 am
I am not the Messiah!

Well I went for it and splashed out that all important Euro and voila........it works a treat.

Just had a strange conversation with mother on the end of the phone and me and two kids screaming and shouting at the laptop.

Then my three year old gorgeous daughter said "How come nanny is in there?"

R.
Old Jun 17th 2005, 6:47 am

Originally Posted by Carruss
Well I went for it and splashed out that all important Euro and voila........it works a treat.

Just had a strange conversation with mother on the end of the phone and me and two kids screaming and shouting at the laptop.

Then my three year old gorgeous daughter said "How come nanny is in there?"

R.
But wait until you get your credit card bill
Old Jun 17th 2005, 7:28 am
I am not the Messiah!

But wait until you get your credit card bill
No problem there........wifes brothers in Oz, wifes credit card!

R.