Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

vodaphone to uk using mobile.

vodaphone to uk using mobile.

Old Jan 18th 2009, 6:25 am
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default vodaphone to uk using mobile.

I am in perth right now for about a month anyone tell me what it is to call back to uk using my vodaphone sim card,am i right in saying its about $3 for 10mins?also what are the costs for txt to uk.
Say also if that person in the uk was also vodaphone,i am pre paid here but they would be contract would they be cheap to call me and also what would they be to txt me from uk.

Also got myself a international phone card,are these any good for calling someone back in uk with a mobile or what would be a good option?

When i talk about the pre-paid vodaphone sim i be calling another mobile as said probably another vodaphone but in uk i take it this $3 for 10 mins would be to a mobile as well?
Old Jan 18th 2009, 6:33 am
Reg. Migration Agent

Les Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: vodaphone to uk using mobile.

Throw them all away and use Skype.

Costs me 2c aussie per minute to call a UK landline.

If the UK person has Skype.... my favourite price.... free.
Old Jan 18th 2009, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Les Mighalls
Throw them all away and use Skype.

Costs me 2c aussie per minute to call a UK landline.

If the UK person has Skype.... my favourite price.... free.
Or if he has a UK account then he can just log in and use that.
Old Jan 18th 2009, 7:24 am
Recession Surfing 2006 ->

Zambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond repute

Buy a pre-paid 49 dollar cap on vodafone

It gives you 340 AUD of credit that should be plenty without fupping stupid extra cards.

Dont spend your time ringing the UK there all asleep anyway , have a ball
Old Jan 18th 2009, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

nik04 has a brilliant futurenik04 has a brilliant futurenik04 has a brilliant futurenik04 has a brilliant futurenik04 has a brilliant futurenik04 has a brilliant futurenik04 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Zambia
Buy a pre-paid 49 dollar cap on vodafone

It gives you 340 AUD of credit that should be plenty without fupping stupid extra cards.

Dont spend your time ringing the UK there all asleep anyway , have a ball
Exactly what i do, but usually the jumbo cap $29 and if you get your vodaphone recharge in woollies you get 10% off.
Old Jan 18th 2009, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

mariandyok is an unknown quantity at this point

Use this site, I did it this morning you pay local rates

http://www.aussiecall.com/ld/country...united-kingdom

Andy