Vitamins

Old Jun 27th 2004, 5:57 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Vitamins

Has anybody had any problems taking open bottles of vitamins into Australia.......ie. fish oil, multi vits etc

Any advice would be greatly appreciated....and hurry up I'm packin the nooooo lmao
Old Jun 27th 2004, 6:07 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Vitamins

Originally posted by biggy
Has anybody had any problems taking open bottles of vitamins into Australia.......ie. fish oil, multi vits etc
Can't see why that should be a problem. I've often taken opened packets of dietary supplements in (in hand luggage). But even if you have to ditch them, these things are readily available in high street pharmacies.
Old Jun 27th 2004, 6:22 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Any advice would be greatly appreciated....and hurry up I'm packin the nooooo lmao

You leave tomorrow Biggy ??
Safe journey & enjoy the adventure, I hope Oz is everything your hoping for.

Bill.
Old Jun 27th 2004, 6:25 pm

Originally posted by Bordy
You leave tomorrow Biggy ??
Safe journey & enjoy the adventure, I hope Oz is everything your hoping for.

Bill.
cheers Bill

get the kettle on lol
Old Jun 27th 2004, 6:30 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

cheers Bill

get the kettle on lol

Your better off going where your going, its blowing a gale here in Melbourne.
Reminds me of the rain that used to go sideways in Scotland.
Old Jun 27th 2004, 6:35 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Hiya Biggy,

I wouldn't have thought there would be a problem.

Just keep them in the original containers, bags of pills might raise a few questions and a stay with the Police:scared:

I've braught them back from the states and not had a proble.

Bye
Mark
Old Jun 27th 2004, 6:37 pm

Originally posted by Bordy
Your better off going where your going, its blowing a gale here in Melbourne.
Reminds me of the rain that used to go sideways in Scotland.
pishin here tooo matey cant wait fir some heat
Old Jun 27th 2004, 6:39 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by markeh
Hiya Biggy,

I wouldn't have thought there would be a problem.

Just keep them in the original containers, bags of pills might raise a few questions and a stay with the Police:scared:

I've braught them back from the states and not had a proble.

Bye
Mark

I got some sent to me by post when I was in OZ last year (particular type that I couldnt find over there) customs opened the package but I got it just fine. I'm planning on taking some with me, I think sealed etc and they should be fine.

Have a good flight!!
Old Jun 28th 2004, 1:25 am
Linda Max

As you are into taking all your vitamins, here's something you maybe did not know, in the U.K the veggies have selenium in them that they get from the soil, this end of the world they don't, you may want to take selenium in tablet form.

Old Jun 28th 2004, 1:31 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck biggy enjoy your flight
Old Jun 28th 2004, 7:25 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by Linda Max
As you are into taking all your vitamins, here's something you maybe did not know, in the U.K the veggies have selenium in them that they get from the soil, this end of the world they don't, you may want to take selenium in tablet form.

I wonder why they don't add it or something, when its considered such a vital supplement & its properties are so beneficial
Old Jun 28th 2004, 7:39 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

SELENIUM AND HEALTH - UK

Concentration and availability of Selenium varies widely all over the world.

Iodine and Selenium - NZ

Last edited by Megalania; Jun 28th 2004 at 7:57 am.