Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

visitor while awaiting pr

visitor while awaiting pr

Old Feb 26th 2003, 5:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

jockney is an unknown quantity at this point
Default visitor while awaiting pr

Hi,We are on the last stages of our visa(skilled ind june 2001)and have been asked for hep b tests for my wife which is causing a temp delay.My wife is pregnant and has to travel by mid april with the baby being due on the begining of june.The most annoying thing is that part of the uk maternity treatment meant she had the tests 3 days before we went to the panel doctor and we have the negative results from nov 27th 02.We had taken the maternity folder to the panel doctor but he said they did not require this info.Today this is what they have requested and it may prevent us from traveling on time due to the time involved beetween tests,adelaide and has sydney.Has allan,george lombard or any of the other wealths of info had anything like this before.Another question for them is can we go to oz,pay to have our child and await our visas ,which should follow shortly,then nip to new zealand to validate them.Any suggestions would be appreciated.:scared: