Reload this Page >

Visiting Perth & Sydney this summer

Visiting Perth & Sydney this summer

Old May 21st 2009, 6:58 pm
Just Joined

MooCowling is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visiting Perth & Sydney this summer

Hey all,

I'm spending the summer out in Oz, hopefully getting a good idea of the place before I sign on the dotted line and transfer to the RAN in Jan 2010.

I'd love to meet anyone who has made a similar move or who could offer any advice!

I will be in Sydney in June and Perth in July.

Im currently in the Royal Navy - POMEA, 26 years old, looking to emmigrate on my own.

Cant wait for the summer - looking forward to meeting up for a drink!

Thanks,

Moo
Old May 27th 2009, 3:21 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Visiting Perth & Sydney this summer

Hi Moo!! Wherabouts will you be staying? Im sure people will be up for a pint! Im in the west but close to the city Jackie
Old May 27th 2009, 8:24 am
Just Joined

MooCowling is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visiting Perth & Sydney this summer

Hey!

I'm gonna be winging it to be honest - want to get a look round a few different parts of the city! I'd like to get a look at the outskirts too - I'm not much of an inner city lover when to comes to finding somewhere to live! I'll be getting the train up to meet my sister is Tamworth at some point for a few days; she loves it up there!

Always up for a pint, would be great to meet up.

Cheers,

Moo