Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Visiting Golden Arrow pet shippers

Visiting Golden Arrow pet shippers

Old May 25th 2004, 12:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Visiting Golden Arrow pet shippers

Our 2 cats and 2 dogs are going to Golden Arrow Shippers in a few weeks time, ready for their travel over to Sydney.

We have decided to go over to Golden Arrow in the next few days and see for ourselves the facilities etc they have.

If anyone has any questions regarding shipping animals please let me know and I will try and find out the answers for you whilst we are there.

Sharon
Old May 25th 2004, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

little miss c is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visiting Golden Arrow pet shippers

Originally posted by Pasquill
Our 2 cats and 2 dogs are going to Golden Arrow Shippers in a few weeks time, ready for their travel over to Sydney.

We have decided to go over to Golden Arrow in the next few days and see for ourselves the facilities etc they have.

If anyone has any questions regarding shipping animals please let me know and I will try and find out the answers for you whilst we are there.

Sharon
Hi Sharon
I have a dog who is just over 15 years old, (although always been pretty healthy) can you ask them if they have had many dogs of this age travel to Oz, we really don't want to leave him, but on the other hand we would want anything to happen to him during the flight. Also he makes a hell of a racket when hes shut up for long periods!
Thanks
Old May 26th 2004, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by little miss c
Hi Sharon
I have a dog who is just over 15 years old, (although always been pretty healthy) can you ask them if they have had many dogs of this age travel to Oz, we really don't want to leave him, but on the other hand we would want anything to happen to him during the flight. Also he makes a hell of a racket when hes shut up for long periods!
Thanks
Hi there

One of our dogs is 14 so that is one of my main concerns. I will let you know what I find out.

Sharon
Old May 26th 2004, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

little miss c is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there

One of our dogs is 14 so that is one of my main concerns. I will let you know what I find out.

Sharon
Thanks alot
Old May 26th 2004, 7:13 pm
Just Joined

sarbear is an unknown quantity at this point

Sharon
Hi Sharon,

I also have a labxGSD aged 10yrs. So would also be intrested to hear about 'mature' dog travel.

Also can they supply the boxes before departure, to try the dog with at home? If so how would they get the box to me? And also do they do pick up's to take the dog to heathrow, as I live in Southampton, and they are based in shropshire?

Is kennel fee's at heathrow included in their costs?

Sorry about all the questions.

Many thanks

Sarbear
Old May 26th 2004, 7:17 pm
I'm PR Now!! Yeah!!

Sam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really nice

Hi

We are planning to take our 3 year old border collie "jacob" to Sydney with us but I am a bit worried that he will get very stressed.. We have owned him now for the last 2 years but previous to that he had been rehomed 5 times.....

Worried that we may be putting him through too much.. Could you please ask about this for me!! Is there anything we can do to make his trip less stressful...

Thanks

Sam & Andy
Old Jun 2nd 2004, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Troood will become famous soon enough
Default Did you go?

Hi there

Just catching up on a back log of posts as been away in sunny Las Vegas.

Have you been over to see Golden Arrow yet? We're thinking of using them so any feedback would really be appreciated.

Cheers,
T
Old Jun 2nd 2004, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi there

We are actually going over to see Golden Arrow next Wednesday. I will try adn find out as much as I can.

Sharon