Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Twisties Crisps?!!

Twisties Crisps?!!

Old Nov 17th 2005, 10:40 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Question Twisties Crisps?!!

Hi,
My friend back in the UK has asked me if i can post her some Twistie Crisps as a fair swop as she sent me 3 packets of Bisto powder
Can i post the crisps to her? & on the customs form do i tick gift or food?

Tried to get through to customs today to enquire but 5 times later the bloody phone was still engaged!

I brought pickled onion monster munch with me when i came over(in my suitcase)-no questions asked ,but theres so many restrictions now.

Anyone posted crisps to the UK?

Donna.
Old Nov 17th 2005, 10:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Twisties Crisps?!!

Originally Posted by madsad
Hi,
My friend back in the UK has asked me if i can post her some Twistie Crisps as a fair swop as she sent me 3 packets of Bisto powder
Can i post the crisps to her? & on the customs form do i tick gift or food?

Tried to get through to customs today to enquire but 5 times later the bloody phone was still engaged!

I brought pickled onion monster munch with me when i came over(in my suitcase)-no questions asked ,but theres so many restrictions now.

Anyone posted crisps to the UK?

Donna.
My family just sent me a parcel from Melbourne to UK with food in it (but not Twisties) so yes it can be done. They had to fill in a special customs form to do with the weight of the box, that's all and they listed the contents.

OzTennis
Old Nov 17th 2005, 10:50 am
jib
BE Enthusiast

jib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nice

Originally Posted by OzTennis
My family just sent me a parcel from Melbourne to UK with food in it.

OzTennis
Teachers pay must be f**king low
Old Nov 18th 2005, 1:48 pm
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

yes, crisps should be fine to send overseas.

Tell your friend that she can buy twisties etc from the Australia shop in Covent Garden and they also post out as well

http://www.australiashop.co.uk/

Susan
Old Nov 18th 2005, 8:15 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ElshaUK
yes, crisps should be fine to send overseas.

Tell your friend that she can buy twisties etc from the Australia shop in Covent Garden and they also post out as well

http://www.australiashop.co.uk/

Susan
Thanks for that! the crisps are more of a thankyou as she posts me out Bisto powder ends up postage costs more than the packets of bisto! so in return she asked for some twisties. I posted out her xmas parcel last week & the postage for me was $37 that was me trying to keep the parcel light!

Donna.

Donna.