Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

visas/general info

visas/general info

Old Jan 25th 2003, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

fiona i is on a distinguished road
Cool visas/general info

my husband has been offered a job as a truck driver in NZ. Is it better to apply for a visa before we go or just to go on a vistor visa and sort out when we get there?
Which would be the best visa (easiest one) work visa/permit?
Money - $30,000 sounds a lot but converted is £10,000 this doesn't seem a lot to live on (family of 4) compared to UK but is cost of living cheaper.
Building trade work would also be an alternative as my husband is a ceramic tiler to trade, would this be better money?
Any feedback would be appreciated .

thankx

Barry + Fiona
Old Jan 26th 2003, 12:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Hi,

Sorry not sure people do it different ways, if you check the immigration website it will have the trades list on their and their relevant points the trade gets towards immigration. Best thing to do is phone an agent such as Go matida who Iam with and ask for a a chat they can give you the best info.

02380 488777 phone and ask to speka to John or Alan.

best of Luck

Carrianne [:-)