Visa's

Old Apr 19th 2007, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

JOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to behold
Default Visa's

Visa's issued today!!!!!!!!

Oz here we come
Old Apr 19th 2007, 11:03 am
Last remaining Dec PR app

biibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nice
Default Re: Visa's

Congratulations!!!
Old Apr 19th 2007, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JOHN G BLOOM

Oz here we come
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Old Apr 19th 2007, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Well Done you!

Lynn xx
Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Well done, how long did it take to come through from start to finish and what visa? i think mine is a while off yet.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

JOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Visa's

Hi it was a subclass 136 started process Aug 05' so about 18 months from start to finish.
Now its done I still can't quite belive it! We are hoping to leave here about July time.
When did you start yours?
Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks everyone for you messages,,,,,,,,,i am so excited
Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:54 pm
fin
heading home

fin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nice

Oz here we come

CONGRATS!!

Old Apr 19th 2007, 7:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Hi it was a subclass 136 started process Aug 05' so about 18 months from start to finish.
Now its done I still can't quite belive it! We are hoping to leave here about July time.
When did you start yours?
Just started my skills assessment for 136 visa, yours seems to have taken a while, i have read others have come back in 6 months. I am hoping mine will be back before xmas so i can spend the day on the beach with a nice cold VB
but we will have to wait and see.

congrats again
Old Apr 19th 2007, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

The visa part didn'take that long it was all the other stuff like the TRA that took the most time............Good luck with yours and don't give up
Old Apr 19th 2007, 8:55 pm
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, we got ours today too and am soooo excited!!!