Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Visa and validation???

Visa and validation???

Old Apr 5th 2005, 7:44 am
Now in Mandurah

Pauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the rough
Default Visa and validation???

Sorry if this has been asked before but there is 7 of us on the visa that we have applied for Me and hubbie and my two kids whom are emigrating to oz. My hubbie daughters have been put on the visa for the obvious reasons but do not want to live in Oz. But they are going to validate so they have the option later to do whatever. (When they are not in the clutches of their mother) They will then have the choose to live here, or there etc.

Do we all have to enter the country the same time?

We were hoping for us 4 to go and then send for them in the summer holidays for them to validate?

Cheers Pauline
Old Apr 5th 2005, 7:57 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa and validation???

Originally Posted by Pauline
Sorry if this has been asked before but there is 7 of us on the visa that we have applied for Me and hubbie and my two kids whom are emigrating to oz. My hubbie daughters have been put on the visa for the obvious reasons but do not want to live in Oz. But they are going to validate so they have the option later to do whatever. (When they are not in the clutches of their mother) They will then have the choose to live here, or there etc.

Do we all have to enter the country the same time?

We were hoping for us 4 to go and then send for them in the summer holidays for them to validate?

Cheers Pauline
You don't have to arrive at the same time. The Primary applicant needs to arrive first, but this just means, in front of the rest of you in the arrivals queue. The others can come later,

BUT they MUST enter the country before the date specified on the visa which will be 12 months from the date of your medical or Police check, whichever the oldest.
Old Apr 5th 2005, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Hi Pauline,
John has to enter first as he is the one that 'got the visa'
The rest of you toddle along behind. However the girls can fly out a bit later if they want as long as they validate before the expiry date!!

See you soon (hopefully)

Love

Sandra
Old Apr 5th 2005, 12:01 pm
Now in Mandurah

Pauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Hi Pauline,
John has to enter first as he is the one that 'got the visa'
The rest of you toddle along behind. However the girls can fly out a bit later if they want as long as they validate before the expiry date!!

See you soon (hopefully)

Love

Sandra

Hi Hun

Actually its me that got the Visa as Guy is sponsering us so I can come 1st then. Lucy told John yesterday that she does not want to come even though she still lives with us at the mo. (mum has got to her) But he said at least he has gave them all the chase to come and we did not do it on the sly. So it will be there loss now ours. Just hope John will be ok there without any of his girls. Have offered to have another one for him but he said he`s too old and he does not want any more 6 is enough.

Can`t wait to see you as well mate.. Just need to sell the house..

Pauline
xxxxx
Old Apr 5th 2005, 12:03 pm
Now in Mandurah

Originally Posted by renth
You don't have to arrive at the same time. The Primary applicant needs to arrive first, but this just means, in front of the rest of you in the arrivals queue. The others can come later,

BUT they MUST enter the country before the date specified on the visa which will be 12 months from the date of your medical or Police check, whichever the oldest.
Thanks for that havent got visa YET, but we had medicals August.. So the date is looming.. I wish centerlink would get there finger out. Who said our visa was a quick way to go, I reckon we should of applied tha other way at least we had the points but was told this was quicker.. YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!