Visa Query

Old Jan 22nd 2007, 4:19 pm
Just Joined

rorybbellows is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa Query

Hi

Wondering if any one can advise me.

My wife and i have our visa for australia and are planing on emigrating to perth in may. My wife is at present filling in an application form to teach in WA and we need to put our visa number on the app. I know in theory this is a silly question but does anyone know where the number is on the page stamped in our passport?
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 10:09 pm
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Visa Query

Originally Posted by rorybbellows
Hi

My wife and i have our visa for australia and are planing on emigrating to perth in may. My wife is at present filling in an application form to teach in WA and we need to put our visa number on the app. I know in theory this is a silly question but does anyone know where the number is on the page stamped in our passport?
Just noticed this one, yes the number is at the bottom, not the bottom row, but the row above, mine starts with V670
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 10:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rorybbellows
Hi

Wish I could help out! Don't have a visa so can't :curse:
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 1:30 pm
Just Joined

rorybbellows is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks guys