Visa Query

Old Jan 14th 2005, 6:27 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Visa Query

I'm just filling out the form for Aus Citizenship but when it asks for visa number does anyone know which number?

I have a number at bottom of the visa but also a number down the side.

Any help to a poor thick Scotsman would be much appreciated.
Old Jan 14th 2005, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Trevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant future
Default Re: Visa Query

Here you go, everything you wanted to know about your visa label but were afraid to ask......
Old Jan 14th 2005, 6:40 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Trevglas
Here you go, everything you wanted to know about your visa label but were afraid to ask......
Thanks Trev. Karma on the way.
Old Jan 14th 2005, 7:00 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Thanks Trev. Karma on the way.
this was nearly one of the shortest threads ever
so your goanna be an auzzie eh????
Old Jan 14th 2005, 7:13 am
The Godfather

Originally Posted by soapy
this was nearly one of the shortest threads ever
so your goanna be an auzzie eh????

Well A Scozzie anyway.
Old Jan 14th 2005, 7:16 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Well A Scozzie anyway.
Cool, mine's coming up soon to - I'll be a Pozzie
Old Jan 14th 2005, 7:16 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Well A Scozzie anyway.
nope your bombed mate, we dont want u now, your a turncoat
Old Jan 14th 2005, 7:21 am
The Godfather

nope your bombed mate, we dont want u now, your a turncoat

Nahh, will always be a Scottish supporter but proud to be living in Aus to. Bit like yourself I bet.
Old Jan 14th 2005, 7:24 am
Master of verbal pish©

Nahh, will always be a Scottish supporter but proud to be living in Aus to. Bit like yourself I bet.
wheres Scotland
Old Jan 14th 2005, 7:35 am
The Godfather

wheres Scotland

Its that place thats been battered by 120 mph winds & heavy rain all week. Remember it??
Old Jan 14th 2005, 7:39 am
Master of verbal pish©

Its that place thats been battered by 120 mph winds & heavy rain all week. Remember it??
rain ?????? aw that warm stuff that make u wet
i got the broons calendar through the post today he he he he , im still a big kid
Old Jan 14th 2005, 8:05 am
The Godfather

rain ?????? aw that warm stuff that make u wet
i got the broons calendar through the post today he he he he , im still a big kid

Ehhh must be two of a kind, I got this years "Oor Wullie" book.
Old Jan 14th 2005, 8:11 am
Master of verbal pish©

Ehhh must be two of a kind, I got this years "Oor Wullie" book.
thats it im in a huff
Old Jan 14th 2005, 8:14 am
The Godfather

thats it im in a huff

I'll send it once Ive finished reading the pictures.
Old Jan 14th 2005, 8:17 am
Master of verbal pish©

I'll send it once Ive finished reading the pictures.
ha haha , i bet ive got it. it will be the same one as 1979
oh
ive just been on the phone to glasgow, its cold

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.