Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Visa Processing Times and new Prices

Visa Processing Times and new Prices

Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:26 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Visa Processing Times and new Prices

Found this info on an immigration newsletter that I receive:

Just a little unofficial feedback on processing time as we are currently experiencing them (as opposed to the official lists put out by DIMIA)

Subclass 136 - Three to Six months

Subclass 138 - Three to Six months

Subclass 880 - Two to Seven months

Subclass 457 - One to Eight weeks

TRA assessments – Two to Three months

Also some of the visa prices for the new visa year:

Rise in Fees

Please be aware that on the 1st July 2005 the fees for visa applications will rise. We do not have all the fees but are aware that the following fees will rise ..

Skilled Migration Rise from $1845 to $1935

Temporary Visas Rise from $170 to $180

How quick are those visa going through now!!
Old Jun 20th 2005, 9:25 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa Processing Times and new Prices

Bumped it up in case anyone was interested
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 1:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Found this info on an immigration newsletter that I receive:

Just a little unofficial feedback on processing time as we are currently experiencing them (as opposed to the official lists put out by DIMIA)

Subclass 136 - Three to Six months

Subclass 138 - Three to Six months

Subclass 880 - Two to Seven months

Subclass 457 - One to Eight weeks

TRA assessments – Two to Three months

Also some of the visa prices for the new visa year:

Rise in Fees

Please be aware that on the 1st July 2005 the fees for visa applications will rise. We do not have all the fees but are aware that the following fees will rise ..

Skilled Migration Rise from $1845 to $1935

Temporary Visas Rise from $170 to $180

How quick are those visa going through now!!

Where can I find an official list from DIMIA? I can't seem to find it on their website! I have heard though, that due to more occupations being added to the MODL, the processing times have increased. I want to leave the country early November and although originally thought we might be ok, I now think it's a bit optimistic. I can hope.
Cheers
Claire.
Cheers.
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

bounce
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 10:13 pm

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Where can I find an official list from DIMIA? I can't seem to find it on their website! I have heard though, that due to more occupations being added to the MODL, the processing times have increased. I want to leave the country early November and although originally thought we might be ok, I now think it's a bit optimistic. I can hope.
Cheers
Claire.
Cheers.
Sorry robbo2 don't know where you can find the lists I'm afraid