Visa madness

Old May 5th 2006, 6:44 pm
Ben&Jill

Ben1 is a jewel in the roughBen1 is a jewel in the roughBen1 is a jewel in the roughBen1 is a jewel in the roughBen1 is a jewel in the rough
Lightbulb Visa madness

Hi can anyone help I have received my TRA back which is great and now I'm putting the finishing touches to my visa application (47ES Residence Class AN Subclass 121) do I have to include as much info on my qualification & trade certs as I did in the TRA application . surely that is what the TRA process is for or do I really have to put as much together. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Old May 5th 2006, 7:24 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Visa madness

Originally Posted by Ben1
Hi can anyone help I have received my TRA back which is great and now I'm putting the finishing touches to my visa application (47ES Residence Class AN Subclass 121) do I have to include as much info on my qualification & trade certs as I did in the TRA application . surely that is what the TRA process is for or do I really have to put as much together. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
where on a different visa to you but in our case we simply duplicated all the information from the TRA for the visa application. DIMIA still have to be satisfied with your work experience, but at the end of the day it's better to give to much information than not enough as this could certainly slow the process down.

hope this helps.

P.S if your trade requires a licence for you to work make sure that you have enough certified copies of qualifications for when you apply for your licence.
Old May 5th 2006, 7:46 pm
Ben&Jill

Ben1 is a jewel in the roughBen1 is a jewel in the roughBen1 is a jewel in the roughBen1 is a jewel in the roughBen1 is a jewel in the rough
Wink Re: Visa madness

Originally Posted by sparks124
where on a different visa to you but in our case we simply duplicated all the information from the TRA for the visa application. DIMIA still have to be satisfied with your work experience, but at the end of the day it's better to give to much information than not enough as this could certainly slow the process down.

hope this helps.

P.S if your trade requires a licence for you to work make sure that you have enough certified copies of qualifications for when you apply for your licence.
thanks Good advise as I do need to be licensed
Old May 5th 2006, 7:49 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Good advise as I do need to be licensed

what trade are you mate ?
Old May 5th 2006, 8:01 pm
Ben&Jill

Originally Posted by steve`o
what trade are you mate ?
Electrical Linesperson LV & HV Operational
Old May 5th 2006, 8:04 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

Electrical Linesperson LV & HV Operational
doesn't look like there be many people left in the electrical trade, I'm a sparks and so is steve'o. not only that my neighbour also sparks has just gone. there are loads of us going
Old May 5th 2006, 8:40 pm
Ben&Jill

Originally Posted by sparks124
doesn't look like there be many people left in the electrical trade, I'm a sparks and so is steve'o. not only that my neighbour also sparks has just gone. there are loads of us going
Good Luck & all the best