British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   visa granted (shoot my solicitor) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/visa-granted-shoot-my-solicitor-226134/)

mark warner Apr 22nd 2004 3:40 pm

visa granted (shoot my solicitor)

about bloody time,its taken 20 months since we first visited our agent to get the ball rolling to getting the all systems go,and now we can finally go we are being held up by you've guessed it our solicitors.the house sold in 7 days but its taken the solicitors 9 weeks to get to signing contract stage ,they just dont understand how annoying this is after waiting this long to be told by them you cant go anywhere yet.still never mind the wait is nearly over time for a few beers tonite.
good luck to all still waiting.
regards
mark & family.:beer: :beer: :beer: :D :D

Bordy Apr 22nd 2004 3:45 pm

Re: visa granted (shoot my solicitor)

Originally posted by mark warner
about bloody time,its taken 20 months since we first visited our agent to get the ball rolling to getting the all systems go,and now we can finally go we are being held up by you've guessed it our solicitors.the house sold in 7 days but its taken the solicitors 9 weeks to get to signing contract stage ,they just dont understand how annoying this is after waiting this long to be told by them you cant go anywhere yet.still never mind the wait is nearly over time for a few beers tonite.
regards

Well done guys, good things come to those that wait :D

katherineiv Apr 22nd 2004 3:50 pm

Well done mark !!!

hope all goes well............... have few

:beer: to night hay !!!!

katherine

arlene Apr 22nd 2004 3:56 pm

hoorah

know what you mean our solictors have been great but the buyers have really dragged their heels but still light at the end of the tunnel is nearing now

arlene xx

YFitz Apr 22nd 2004 4:02 pm

Re: visa granted (shoot my solicitor)

Originally posted by mark warner
regards
Never mind- won't be long and you'll be soaking up the oz sunshine while your solicitor's still sitting in his dreary little office!

Yvonne x

Billabong Apr 22nd 2004 4:07 pm

Congrats Mark & Family:D :D

plumber Apr 22nd 2004 4:58 pm

Hang on in there mate.......worth it in the end!:beer:

mark warner Apr 22nd 2004 8:16 pm

thanks for all the replies,for anyone else in the same position as ourselves dont you think its amazing how laid back solicitors are know wonder they charge by the hour.and they are so indecisive you can almost imagine it cant you "do i need a pooh,dont i need a pooh ,whoops to late".anyway hang on in their guys im sure it will all be worth it in the end,come on the sunshine.
regards
mark

steandleigh Apr 22nd 2004 8:36 pm

Hold on tight and enjoy the ride..........you'll soon enough be sat in your aussie home, realising it was all worthwhile!:D ;)

Good luck and safe journey.:)