Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

visa granted if meds are ok

visa granted if meds are ok

Old May 11th 2006, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

tuftey has a brilliant futuretuftey has a brilliant futuretuftey has a brilliant futuretuftey has a brilliant futuretuftey has a brilliant futuretuftey has a brilliant futuretuftey has a brilliant futuretuftey has a brilliant future
Default visa granted if meds are ok

just came this morning but 1 little problem they need the $100000 by 19th july and house not even up for sale yet i told them about this and they say its ok xrays tmra and meds in 2 weeks ye ha were of soon i hope
Old May 11th 2006, 4:51 pm
Nothing is Free!

Location: Seacliff Park, Adelaide. Call in for a drink and a bbq if your passin'
Rachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: visa granted if meds are ok

Originally Posted by tuftey
just came this morning but 1 little problem they need the $100000 by 19th july and house not even up for sale yet i told them about this and they say its ok xrays tmra and meds in 2 weeks ye ha were of soon i hope
Ho Hum, Better got doin' some overtime :scared:
Old May 11th 2006, 4:55 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

....they said its okay? whats okay? the fact that you might not have the $100k by the 19 july?
Old May 11th 2006, 5:48 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
....they said its okay? whats okay? the fact that you might not have the $100k by the 19 july?
I'm a bit confused too SB. Did they say they'll give you an exension?

Gill
Old May 11th 2006, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

Northern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to all

Originally Posted by herrchook
I'm a bit confused too SB. Did they say they'll give you an exension?

Gill
I need to know too, as I am stalling paper work because we have not sold the house did they say how long the extension would be?
Old May 12th 2006, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

tuftey has a brilliant futuretuftey has a brilliant futuretuftey has a brilliant futuretuftey has a brilliant futuretuftey has a brilliant futuretuftey has a brilliant futuretuftey has a brilliant futuretuftey has a brilliant future

yes they came back to me this morning saying they can extened it so its going to be ok
Old May 12th 2006, 6:38 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

yes they came back to me this morning saying they can extened it so its going to be ok
good news for you guys then! hope the house sells soon.
xx
Old May 12th 2006, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

so do i because they are pretty stubbon on it they think that its easy to sell a house over here
Old May 12th 2006, 7:31 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

so do i because they are pretty stubbon on it they think that its easy to sell a house over here
did they give you a limited time or is the extension open to as long as you need? I'm guessing you're going to need 3-4 months to complete it you've not even sold yet?

Good luck

Gill
Old May 12th 2006, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

they give us till 19th july and i told them no way it can be done so they will extend for us
Old May 12th 2006, 10:55 am
Sunny Sydney

they give us till 19th july and i told them no way it can be done so they will extend for us
Wow, that's great. I wish you the best of luck getting sold up quickly.

Gill