Visa Grant.

Old Feb 25th 2005, 3:20 pm
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Visa Grant.

Hi guys,

Just to let you all know, I recieved the visa grant letter today from my agent..

Can't quite believe it and my head is still buzzing.

I did try and put a thread up earlier, but it doesn't seemed to have worked.. need a drink..

Anyhoo, my timeline is..

136 application lodged 23/08/04 (hairdresser)
Few hiccups concerning references and experience delayed things a bit..
Even though I sent tons of information..
Medical and PCC's were requested on 31/12/04
Xrays done on 12/01/05 Medicals done on 18/01/05
Visa granted on 11/02/05

Haven't quite come down to earth yet, hope this gives you guys still waiting some idea, I know what I was like prior to this letter..

Good luck to all starting the process and still waiting for their letter, hang in there, you will hear soon..

Deb..
Old Feb 25th 2005, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

lynne & steve will become famous soon enoughlynne & steve will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Visa Grant.

CONGRATULATIONS
HOPE ALL GOES WELL DOWN UNDER

Lynne Steve
Old Feb 25th 2005, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

congrats very well done
Old Feb 25th 2005, 3:29 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! Friday is a good day for good news - now you can celebrate all weekend!

Binbird
Old Feb 25th 2005, 3:40 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deba34
Hi guys,

I guess it will be buzzing in a boozie way in the morning

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Sel x
Old Feb 25th 2005, 3:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Well done.

Cheers Jo
Old Feb 25th 2005, 4:11 pm
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks to you all...

I really am experiencing every kind of emotion at the moment and can't wait to crack open that first bottle...

Also a big thank you to the poster who mentioned that the champange was on offer at Asda..
Popped in there the other day and bought a bottle thinking it would be quite a while before I could open it.. But hey, its only been chilling three days...

Thanks again and good luck to everyone still waiting, my fingers are crossed for you all.
Congratulations to those who have just had the same news as me in the last few days..

Deb...

Last edited by deba34; Feb 25th 2005 at 4:14 pm.
Old Feb 25th 2005, 4:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hi deb. congratulations,thought you wouldnt br far behind
Great feeling isnt it, bet you havent come down from the cieling all day,lol.
enjoy that bottle of champers tonight

lots of luv, tracey.
Old Feb 25th 2005, 4:58 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys,

Just to let you all know, I recieved the visa grant letter today from my agent..

I did try and put a thread up earlier, but it doesn't seemed to have worked.. need a drink..

Anyhoo, my timeline is..

Visa granted on 11/02/05

Haven't quite come down to earth yet, hope this gives you guys still waiting some idea, I know what I was like prior to this letter..

Good luck to all starting the process and still waiting for their letter, hang in there, you will hear soon..

Deb..

Well done. No doubt you'll be partaking in a few of these tonight
Old Feb 25th 2005, 5:04 pm
Cerdwin

Hi guys,

Anyhoo, my timeline is..

Visa granted on 11/02/05

Deb..
Congrats to you deba....it would be nice to get that letter...*S*

Old Feb 25th 2005, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

Aussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really nice

Many, many congrats. We have had similar good news today

Old Feb 25th 2005, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

jules is a name known to alljules is a name known to alljules is a name known to alljules is a name known to alljules is a name known to alljules is a name known to alljules is a name known to alljules is a name known to alljules is a name known to alljules is a name known to alljules is a name known to all

Congrats to you. We recieved our visa today also. On the red wine right now, hubby on his way back from work with the Champs

Jules
Old Feb 25th 2005, 6:43 pm
Deb

Originally Posted by Aussiecat
Many, many congrats. We have had similar good news today

Thank you and congrats to you also, such a weird feeling isn't it? All those months of watching the post, checking emails and phone messages and then if like me, rushed in today, tripped over the post, just grabbed it and flung it on the table and pottered about putting the kettle on.. :scared:

First day, I didn't scan the post and this is the day the bloody letter comes...

Enjoy your celebrating...

Deb..
Old Feb 25th 2005, 6:47 pm
Deb

Originally Posted by jules
Congrats to you. We recieved our visa today also. On the red wine right now, hubby on his way back from work with the Champs

Jules

Thanks Jules and congrats to you..

For weeks I have watched the posts unfold, people getting their visa grants and wishing them all the luck in the world, wondering myself how long I would have to wait until I posted a thread saying I had my letter..

Now it has happened, it is a blur, I am overwhelmed at other members responses and kind words, I thank you all for that, it really does mean alot.

Enjoy your celebrating, we deserve it after all the stress we have been through..
Old Feb 25th 2005, 6:48 pm
Deb

Originally Posted by scissors
hi deb. congratulations,thought you wouldnt br far behind
Great feeling isnt it, bet you havent come down from the cieling all day,lol.
enjoy that bottle of champers tonight

lots of luv, tracey.

Sent you a PM tracey..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.