British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Visa Go migration agent (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/visa-go-migration-agent-934616/)

MKPSC Sep 2nd 2020 6:56 pm

Visa Go migration agent

Hi there,

has anyone used VisaGo as their migration agent? If so, any thoughts?

thanks

verystormy Sep 3rd 2020 5:26 am

Re: Visa Go migration agent

It looks to me like they are ran by a migration agent, but you might mainly deal with a member of staff who isn’t, so wouldn’t be my first choice in those circumstances

MKPSC Sep 3rd 2020 5:58 am

Thanks. I’ve spoken to them and one other agent who wasn’t MARA registered and they felt as if they were reps trading off of one person’s registration.

is it better to use a UK or Aus based agent?

Tuxtrip Sep 3rd 2020 7:58 am

Originally Posted by MKPSC (Post 12905166)
Thanks. I’ve spoken to them and one other agent who wasn’t MARA registered and they felt as if they were reps trading off of one person’s registration.

If you check the website, you can see that Visa-Go is owned and managed by the MARA Registered Agent (Darren Chatt 0211214) https://visa-go.com/about-us/ It also has details of the other team members so it is very clear and transparent, always a good sign. Most reputable agents have these details on their website, so always check out 'About Us' or 'Who We Are'. The MARA agents details, including logos and links, should also be evident.
In regards to using an agent either onshore or offshore, it is a personal choice really. Having someone you can contact in the same timezone is often a preference, as is paying in local currency, but it is not a deal breaker. At the end of the day, it is more important that you have confidence in the agent representing you. Most agents allocate a Case Processor to do the preparation paperwork and evidence gathering, in the same way other qualified professionals do, but they will manage and oversee your application, which is important.

Gonewiththewind Sep 14th 2020 8:22 am

Originally Posted by MKPSC (Post 12905166)

Austrialian agent they no all legalities and upto date immigrant ion requirements.

Originally Posted by MKPSC (Post 12905008)
Hi there,

thanks

highly recommended these guys if you are dealing with Darren..

Originally Posted by MKPSC (Post 12905008)
Hi there,

thanks

yes I used them would recommend them.

Pollyana Sep 14th 2020 9:53 am

Originally Posted by Gonewiththewind (Post 12909727)
Austrialian agent they no all legalities and upto date immigrant ion requirements.

An agent does not need to be based in Australia in order to keep abreast of all immigration policies. Any registered agent should be able to give sound advice, regardless of where they are based.

Gonewiththewind Sep 14th 2020 12:00 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 12909740)
An agent does not need to be based in Australia in order to keep abreast of all immigration policies. Any registered agent should be able to give sound advice, regardless of where they are based.

That’s a matter of opinion it all depends on the agent and what choice you make some are better than others I choose a Australian agent.

The 2 prior to Visa-go we’re from the UK and we’re hopeless.

Pollyana Sep 15th 2020 12:34 am

Originally Posted by Gonewiththewind (Post 12909775)
That’s a matter of opinion it all depends on the agent and what choice you make some are better than others I choose a Australian agent.

The 2 prior to Visa-go we’re from the UK and we’re hopeless.

Actually its fact, not opinion. Any registered agent should be up to date with immigration rules and policies, and there is no reason for them not to be, regardless of where they are based.

Gonewiththewind Sep 15th 2020 3:16 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 12909999)
Actually its fact, not opinion. Any registered agent should be up to date with immigration rules and policies, and there is no reason for them not to be, regardless of where they are based.

The fact wether they are upto to date with immigration rules and regulations doesn’t mean anything.

other industries should be upto with rules and regulations and are not.It depends on the business and the individual person and how they conduct there business.
just because rules and regulations are in place it doesn’t mean they are followed.