Reload this Page >

VISA expiry period

VISA expiry period

Old Jun 4th 2003, 3:27 pm
Just Joined

odsuser2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question VISA expiry period

Dear all,

Is anyone knows that, after VISA is granted, what is the maximum year/months i can wait in my own country without landing Australia.

I want to save more money to prepare for the cost of initial settlement required in Aust.

Derek.
Old Jun 4th 2003, 3:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sindy is an unknown quantity at this point

The letter from DIMIA will advice you of the latest time you can enter the country to validate your visa. This is normally 12 months from the date of your Police check or medical, which ever came first.

Once you have made the trip to validate you have up to 5 years before the visa expires.

Bill
Old Jun 4th 2003, 5:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Just got my visa granted and we have until 29/4/2004 which is a year from the meds date.