Visa evidencing

Old Jan 30th 2007, 11:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all
Default Visa evidencing

Has anyone sent their passort off to London recently for evidencing?
I was wondering how long its taking presently, as I will need it for a holiday in 4 weeks.

Thanks
Old Jan 31st 2007, 12:35 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa evidencing

it only took us a couple of days! where you going on holiday? I need some sun!

jackie x
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 2:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Hi Jackie

Off to Milan for a cheap short break. Making the most of the opportunity. Will post my passport tomorrow if its that quick.
Thanks
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 2:38 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunflower7
Hi Jackie

Off to Milan for a cheap short break. Making the most of the opportunity. Will post my passport tomorrow if its that quick.
Thanks
sent ours 4 jan 2007 back on 9th

noticed u from midlands u going to the west midlands meet up 10 feb?
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi I didn't know about it. Not on here as much as I used to be. I will have a look. Is it on the forum? Where is it? Where are you off to?
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute

You can expect it back in a week. If you've got four weeks then you should be ok. However, for your own peace of mind, is there any reason that it has to be done immediately? If not then go on holiday first and then send it - saves you the stress of worrying about the remote possibility that it could get lost in the post.
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 7:06 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunflower7
Hi I didn't know about it. Not on here as much as I used to be. I will have a look. Is it on the forum? Where is it? Where are you off to?
its in the meet up section just below the barbie.
there are loads going, should be a good night.
we are either off to the gold coast or cairns but all may change

(sorry for the hi-jack!)
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by esperanza
You can expect it back in a week. If you've got four weeks then you should be ok. However, for your own peace of mind, is there any reason that it has to be done immediately? If not then go on holiday first and then send it - saves you the stress of worrying about the remote possibility that it could get lost in the post.
As far as know evidencing doesn't have to be done immediately, but if anyone knows otherwise, please let me know, as I may leave to after my holiday now...just in case..... ???