Reload this Page >

Visa Case Officers

Visa Case Officers

Old Nov 27th 2005, 5:32 pm
Just Joined

paul&angela is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa Case Officers

Hi - quick question for anyone in the know - just sent all our docs in
I know they go through the paperwork with fine tooth comb (we have no worry's) but : Are they likely to contact ex husband / wife to clarify their statements etc.,

We managed amicably (just) to get necessary declarations for children from ex marriages to remove from the country , but will be a fine line if they start ringing them.
angela :scared:
Old Nov 27th 2005, 7:25 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa Case Officers

Originally Posted by paul&angela
I know they go through the paperwork with fine tooth comb (we have no worry's) but : Are they likely to contact ex husband / wife to clarify their statements etc.,

We managed amicably (just) to get necessary declarations for children from ex marriages to remove from the country , but will be a fine line if they start ringing them.
Cant really answer this but what i will say is that no called my work to check my references - neither my current or previous employers.
Old Nov 27th 2005, 7:36 pm
Just Joined

paul&angela is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for response - we are just now trying to see what possibly could be an issue at the last hurdle.

Paul's ex Mrs is not the most pleasant individual - specially faced with His new life in the sun!!

Good to know that .
Old Nov 27th 2005, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

OzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by paul&angela

Hi Angela

I'm in exactly the same situation, we are in the final stages and have had a nightmare week with the case officer asking all sorts of questions and wanting info from my ex. But I do think it depends on your case officer.

Jo
Old Nov 27th 2005, 10:30 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzWannabee
Hi Angela

I'm in exactly the same situation, we are in the final stages and have had a nightmare week with the case officer asking all sorts of questions and wanting info from my ex. But I do think it depends on your case officer.

Jo

We had some bad problems with hubbys ex wife and a child not migrating. Got to the point that she moved house so we didn't know where she lived, all we had was a phone number. Then we had to get friends to do a stat dec to say that she wouldn't do a stat dec, it was a bloody nightmare. Anyway, all was accepted and the ex wife wasn't contacted.