visa agencies

Old Jul 1st 2004, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

sue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the rough
Default visa agencies

Hi we are hoping to emigrate to australia in the near future please can i have some recommended visa agencies as i think this is the way to go as far as getting a visa
Old Jul 1st 2004, 8:55 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: visa agencies

Originally posted by sue and mick
Hi we are hoping to emigrate to australia in the near future please can i have some recommended visa agencies as i think this is the way to go as far as getting a visa
Welcome to the forum Sue and Mick.
Two guys that regularly post on here and have a good rep are Alan Collett of Go Matilda and George Lombard of Austin Migration
Old Jul 1st 2004, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

Location: caerphilly, south wales, avonsleigh, melbourne as of 30/03/05!!!!
carloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the rough

dont bother with oevisas.
we are currently using them. we went to the initial seminar almost 2 years ago, they told us it should only take 6-8 months before we were out there(what a joke! how stupid are we!)
we have only just sent off visa applications. we are currently on our 4th migration agent, for some reason they all tend to leave the company after 2/3 months. wages must be really crap!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 1st 2004, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

anypan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default s

We have used GoMatilda and there service has been excelent. They phone when they say they will and call us when we ask.
The agent we are using is Helen O'Hara and we would recommend her to anybody.
The ball started rolling in our first conversation April 14th and all our paperwork went into Australia House last week and told if all goes well the De-Facto applications take about 6 weeks at the moment, but looking at statistics on the net currently London is turning them around in 4 weeks.
We're now sat here waiting with everything crossed that we can and as they say 'No news is good news'.

good luck

Sean & Angela
Old Jul 1st 2004, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

nibblo will become famous soon enoughnibblo will become famous soon enough
Default Re: s

Hi Sue and Mick welcome to the forum
We are using George Lombard [email protected] (from recommendation from this forum) and so far he has been great. We found he was really helpful with queries and very quick to respond even before we payed him the fee.
Good luck
Nibblo
Old Jul 1st 2004, 9:40 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: s

Hi,

I'm not using an Agent but George Lombard has been really helpful with loads of my questions.

He really knows is stuff and comes across as a top bloke.
Old Jul 1st 2004, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

Sherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the rough

We've spent the last year trying a number of migration agents and were wrongly advised many times. One guy John Fairley used to advertise in Emigrate and Australia News, he broke his leg shortly after we paid him £750, and hasn't even phoned or contacted us since...the 90 minute meeting with him proved very expensive...!!

A number tried to tell us to go for a business visa (as they charge extra for business visas) but we found the skilled visa was by far our best option....!!!

Finally we found out about Ian Harrop in Burford, Oxfordshire thro' someone on this website. Ian has been brilliant, very professional, reliable and he will give you good advice at a fair price. We have not looked back since we've been in contact with Ian, so I would give him a call.
Old Jul 1st 2004, 10:57 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by Sherie

We've spent the last year trying a number of migration agents and were wrongly advised many times. One guy John Fairley used to advertise in Emigrate and Australia News, he broke his leg shortly after we paid him £750, and hasn't even phoned or contacted us since...the 90 minute meeting with him proved very expensive...!!

Maybe someone 'helped' him to break it if he was like that!
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

Salli is an unknown quantity at this point

We used Global Visas and I couldn't recommend them enough. The person we liaised with was Annie and she became more like a friend to us rather than an agent.

We had a more complicated case as I had to do an RPL for the ACS, but with Annie's guidance we got through without any problems and even received our visas about 3 months quicker than we thought we would

Now we have our visas, they are sorting out lots of other information for us regarding flights, shipping, exchanging money and anything else we require. The information they provide and all the digging around they do on our behalf is all part of the service and isn't costing us a penny extra!

Great company
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

andrea jc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by carloubateman
dont bother with oevisas.
we are currently using them. we went to the initial seminar almost 2 years ago, they told us it should only take 6-8 months before we were out there(what a joke! how stupid are we!)
we have only just sent off visa applications. we are currently on our 4th migration agent, for some reason they all tend to leave the company after 2/3 months. wages must be really crap!!!!!!!!!!!

I used oe visas and found them to be very good. They answered all our queries very quickly and gave us good advice.
We got our visas very quickly (applied April 12th, front loaded nurse) although our application wasn't necessarily that straight forward.

Andrea
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 9:18 am

aidbish is an unknown quantity at this point

Were using Helen O'Hare at Gomatilda.com
Fantastic service, cant fault them
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 11:25 am
Just Joined

jonny_2good is an unknown quantity at this point

Gomatilda do seem OK but claim to be cheap at £695 etc but when you get a quote through it seems to go up by £300 and for what?

Originally posted by aidbish
Were using Helen O'Hare at Gomatilda.com
Fantastic service, cant fault them
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 9:39 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

We are using 1st Contact in London and they have been fabulous. Our agent, Leigh Duncan, cant do enough for us and constantly does more for us than necessary. Definitely recommended!
Old Jul 3rd 2004, 2:05 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Please explain where we claim to be cheap ... because we don't. We're not the cheapest migration agents, but with the depth of knowledge in our team and the fact that four of us are registered agents you shouldn't expect us to be. Similarly, we're definitely not the most expensive agents out there ...

I would contend that we give value, and that our fees are competitive, but these are different issues.

Similarly our fees are fixed from the outset, unlike some agents who charge on an hourly rate basis.

If you're not happy send me an email or a PM.

Best regards.

Originally posted by jonny_2good
Gomatilda do seem OK but claim to be cheap at £695 etc but when you get a quote through it seems to go up by £300 and for what?

Last edited by Alan Collett; Jul 3rd 2004 at 2:09 am.
Old Jul 3rd 2004, 7:06 am
Just Joined

Speedbird One is an unknown quantity at this point

I am using Fragomen in Melbourne and they are very good

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.