Reload this Page >

virginblue.com.au have got a sale on now

virginblue.com.au have got a sale on now

Old Dec 18th 2003, 5:04 am
BE Enthusiast

onlyme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default virginblue.com.au have got a sale on now

Hello,

I have just managed to book flights to Broome from Sydney next year. Normal cost is circa $2000, Qantas actually charge $3000.

I got it today for $750 return for 2 adults and 2 kids under 3 years.

Nice.
Cheers,
Dave
Old Dec 18th 2003, 6:32 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: virginblue.com.au have got a sale on now

Originally posted by onlyme
Hello,

I have just managed to book flights to Broome from Sydney next year. Normal cost is circa $2000, Qantas actually charge $3000.

Nice.
Cheers,
Dave

That's great. Only one question, why on earth would you want to go to Broome? it's a dump.
Old Dec 18th 2003, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Virgin is by far the cheapest and best way to trvel throughout Oz in my opinion. We flew from Sydney to Adelaide with them for $99!!
I also discovered today, if you have one of their credit cards down here you get even more discount.
Old Dec 18th 2003, 11:49 am
What's he asking?

Fuzzyness is an unknown quantity at this point

how do you actually take advantage of these low fares. i searched for flights from perth to melbourne and it was coming up as 398 dollars return, where if i could get the lower fare it would have been 238 dollars instead. am i missing something.
Old Dec 18th 2003, 11:51 am

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Fuzzyness
how do you actually take advantage of these low fares. i searched for flights from perth to melbourne and it was coming up as 398 dollars return, where if i could get the lower fare it would have been 238 dollars instead. am i missing something.
Were you on the Virgin Blue website? Their website will show all the deals.

www.virginblue.com.au
Old Dec 18th 2003, 11:55 am

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

Originally posted by cinderella

www.virginblue.com.au
Also for anyone wanting to go to NZ from OZ, just look at the bargin fares by Pacific Blue. Just brilliant.

www.pacificblue.com.au
Old Dec 18th 2003, 11:59 am
What's he asking?

Fuzzyness is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by cinderella

www.virginblue.com.au
found it now. the cheap fares are only available if you want to travel at stupid oclock in the morning. hmmm.
Old Dec 18th 2003, 12:00 pm

Originally posted by Fuzzyness
found it now. the cheap fares are only available if you want to travel at stupid oclock in the morning. hmmm.

That is always the way or you have to book way in advance.

Good Luck.
Old Dec 18th 2003, 6:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

We are flying from Syd to Bisbane in January for $39 each!! What a bargain. Good to see how cheap it is to fly out there now, at least we will be able to see lots of the country if we fancy it.
Old Dec 18th 2003, 8:15 pm

Originally posted by tinaj
We are flying from Syd to Bisbane in January for $39 each!! What a bargain. Good to see how cheap it is to fly out there now, at least we will be able to see lots of the country if we fancy it.
Tina,

I know you will post to say bye to everyone before you go, but just in case I miss you. Best wishes for your holiday and things when you arrive in Queensland.

And also - HAPPY CHRISTMAS.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 5:06 am
BE Enthusiast

onlyme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by renth
That's great. Only one question, why on earth would you want to go to Broome? it's a dump.
Have you been there then ?
Old Jan 21st 2004, 7:04 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Have you been there then ?
Yes I have and so has my wife on separate occasions.

We had to be locked in to our backpacker's compound each night as the natives were very restless "You white bastards, you stole our land!" crash, another rock landing nearby.

My wife had a slice of watermelon she was eating spiked with LSD

Saw a bloke being punched off his chair in the pub for no reason.

The bouncer at the only nightlcub in town was a total wanker (Yugoslavian, like the bloke who killed Hooks)

Sea was alive with stingers and miscelaneous nasties.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Top tourist spot then?? :scared:
Old Jan 21st 2004, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by renth
Broome a dump, you've got to be kidding. I saw one of your previous post months ago when you slatted Broome and raved about Kununurra, I couldn't comment than because I hadn't been but now I have and Kununurra was the worse flea pity I've visited in my 2 month trip. I was their for 5 days and it was a total waste of space.

Broome on the other hand was one of the star locations on my trip. (Mind you I stayed in Cable Beach (8 kms away) and only went into Broome for shopping and rarely at night). I spent 10 days at Cable Beach and I could have spent even longer, fantastic sunsets, one of the best beaches I've seen and great for swimming, windsurfing and jetskiing. Only complaint I had was the sea went out a long way and their was no food shops at Cable Beach. Try Cable Beach Bar and Brasiere they do excellent meals sitting outside under the stars and not a mozzie in sight.

I'm afraid renth we have totally opposed tastes.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

evorobin is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice.
Cheers,
Dave
Yeah we got adelaide cairns then brisbane adelaide for 2 adults and a child $500. Not bad as the car hire is only $460 for 14 days to drive down. Should be a great holiday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.