Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Virgin happy hour-question please help

Virgin happy hour-question please help

Old Feb 1st 2007, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

Dal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to all
Default Virgin happy hour-question please help

I hope somone can help, we have gone onto the happy hour at the correct australian time, but all that is displayed is the home page for ahppy hour, do we have to enter flight detials to see what comes up? we were just planning on going anywhere around australia with the happy hour deal but can't do this and will be difficult if we have to cover every possible flight.

am i doing something wrong, or do they only have deals certain days? please help anyone as its driving me mad!!!
Old Feb 1st 2007, 8:05 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Virgin happy hour-question please help

Originally Posted by Dal3
I hope somone can help, we have gone onto the happy hour at the correct australian time, but all that is displayed is the home page for ahppy hour, do we have to enter flight detials to see what comes up? we were just planning on going anywhere around australia with the happy hour deal but can't do this and will be difficult if we have to cover every possible flight.

am i doing something wrong, or do they only have deals certain days? please help anyone as its driving me mad!!!
there should be a list of whats on offer that day........r u in Oz or the UK?
Old Feb 1st 2007, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

Dal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to allDal3 is a name known to all

i am in the UK
Old Feb 1st 2007, 8:17 pm

i am in the UK
i will try it today if I am home, just double check your times Happy hour is 12-1 AEST which will be 1am-2am your time
Old Feb 1st 2007, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

Wink Re: Virgin happy hour-question please help

thanks, i did get the time right as on the top it said 'happy hour min left' but no flights were displayed just the home page, let me know how you get on and then i will try again.
Big thanks
Old Feb 1st 2007, 8:33 pm

thanks, i did get the time right as on the top it said 'happy hour min left' but no flights were displayed just the home page, let me know how you get on and then i will try again.
Big thanks
where is it u fancy goin and when? Im a virgin velocity member and sometimes get the heads up on offers
Old Feb 1st 2007, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

wow that sounds good, i would like to go from Brisbane to Adelaide on 5th May to 12th May, ideally good time as have a 8 year old, but will not be picky!

big thanks
Old Feb 1st 2007, 8:42 pm

wow that sounds good, i would like to go from Brisbane to Adelaide on 5th May to 12th May, ideally good time as have a 8 year old, but will not be picky!

big thanks
cheapest just now is $804(roughly 330 quid) for 2 adults and one child, I will send them an email and see if they r gonna be doin any offers on that route
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 1:20 am

Originally Posted by biggy
i will try it today if I am home, just double check your times Happy hour is 12-1 AEST which will be 1am-2am your time
thats utter bollox its between 2-3am ur time
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 1:39 am

gedge has disabled reputation

i'm sure your thread title wasn't intended to be so misleading
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 1:41 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
Is that what dragged you in?
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 1:42 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 2nd 2007, 2:04 am

Originally Posted by Ransi
Is that what dragged you in?
just doing my job
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 2:08 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

just doing my job
What,checking out where the Virgin Happy Hours will be
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 2:09 am

Originally Posted by Ransi
What,checking out where the Virgin Happy Hours will be
plah!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.