Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Virgin Blue domestic flights for sale!!!!!

Virgin Blue domestic flights for sale!!!!!

Old May 15th 2007, 1:05 pm
Just Joined

Flapper is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Virgin Blue domestic flights for sale!!!!!

Hi all! I have just listed my credit note for Virgin Blue flights on e-bay (item no. 110127501183 ) as i doesn't look likely that we will be making the move to Perth until at least the end of the year, and the credit note is only valid upto 7th December 07. It was originally for 2 adults and 1 child for RETURN flights between Perth and Brisbane, and has a value of $1560.00 AUD.
The credit note came about after we changed the itinary of our rekkie, but was unable to get a refund, only a credit note!
Please contact me if you would like any further info.
Old May 15th 2007, 1:42 pm
someone's had 'Alex'...

4lex is just really nice4lex is just really nice4lex is just really nice4lex is just really nice4lex is just really nice4lex is just really nice4lex is just really nice4lex is just really nice4lex is just really nice
Default Re: Virgin Blue domestic flights for sale!!!!!

Is it transferable?

-edit- and having looked, at least give yourself half a chance and list it on ebay.com.au!

Last edited by 4lex; May 15th 2007 at 1:45 pm.
Old May 15th 2007, 1:43 pm
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, it says so on the ebay page
Old May 23rd 2007, 11:17 am
Just Joined

Anyone?!!
Old May 23rd 2007, 11:53 am
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

Do you think maybe the starting bid is too high? And that they are only valid for 7 months. Good luck
Old May 23rd 2007, 12:04 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Flapper
Hi all! I have just listed my credit note for Virgin Blue flights on e-bay (item no. 110127501183 ) as i doesn't look likely that we will be making the move to Perth until at least the end of the year, and the credit note is only valid upto 7th December 07. It was originally for 2 adults and 1 child for RETURN flights between Perth and Brisbane, and has a value of $1560.00 AUD.
The credit note came about after we changed the itinary of our rekkie, but was unable to get a refund, only a credit note!
Please contact me if you would like any further info.
I am a Virgin velocity member and the last time I got a credit it was only transferrable under our names....and if you changed names it was 250 bucks per person
Old May 23rd 2007, 2:18 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by biggy
I am a Virgin velocity member and the last time I got a credit it was only transferrable under our names....and if you changed names it was 250 bucks per person
I have already paid a charge for cancelling the original booking; this is the transferrable voucher. I have all the letters from Virgin Blue verifying all this. I will also sort out any problems with this voucher should they occur, or offer a total refund.
Open to offers, but still offer a good saving on the full price.
Old May 23rd 2007, 2:42 pm
WS

It is a good saving on the original price, but if its a choice between only getting £200-300 or getting nothing when it expires I know what I'd chose!