virgin

Old Apr 23rd 2007, 10:01 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default virgin

Hi now I have your attention anyone flown with virgin airlines?

OH is flying back to be with me on compassionate leave has found a cheap return ticket with virgin will he be ok?
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 10:08 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: virgin

Originally Posted by asher

OH is flying back to be with me on compassionate leave has found a cheap return ticket with virgin will he be ok?
Flown all over the place with them, they're fine... Unless you try and redeem your points and want 2 tickets at the same time then they're a PITA... :curse:
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 10:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

We've used them as often as possible on the IAD to LHR route and I rate them really highly from my own experiences. We've asked family members who have been over to see us more than once on different airlines and they seem to like the too. They always seem to have a long queue at the check-in desks at Heathrow though, so if you're flying through there check in online or turn up early!
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 11:09 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by asher

he'll be fine mate, couldn't fault them
i know it probably doesn't matter to your mate, but if you have a virgin credit card, they have this "mates rate" thing where you can get $100 back for flights to London
Old Apr 24th 2007, 12:23 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Virgin are fab, we've flown with them a few times in both Economy and Premium and the serivce was first class, they fall over themselves to help you. One of the times we were flying with them to Barbados, Richard Branson himself was on the flight, he went round all passengers asking them if they were enjoying the flight and if there was anything they wer'nt happy about etc etc
Old Apr 24th 2007, 11:11 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

thanks a lot all of you will tell him to go ahead and book