Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Video Recorder....

Video Recorder....

Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

Judes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really nice
Default Video Recorder....

Trying to get it tuned in but isn't happening. It's a UK Video, Aus TV. So we've got the scart adapter bit, the red/yellow/white cable thingy running from the video to the TV, but I can only seem to get SBS on video and it won't pick up any other channels.

Any ideas for the non-technically minded?

Very important as been watching the Lost repeats but they're obviously trying to cram them all in before the new series starts and tonights episodes are way past my bedtime !

Judy
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:39 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Video Recorder....

It's a PAL I VCR and is not compatible with the PAL B/G Australian broadcast system. You'll go blue in the face before you get it tuned in to all channels.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:47 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

If you want me to record them on DVD for you pm me Jude.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

Judes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really nice

Looks like we wasted out time taking the video then !

Thanks Bordy, but there's about another 9 episodes to go so too much trouble for you. I'll dig out the match-sticks to keep my eyelids open !! It's not so much the time, but the adverts seem to be on every 5 minutes that late at night and they get decidedly more dodgy the later it gets !!
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:03 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

No worries Judes, you could always look at buying the first series on DVD from E Bay.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/LOST-The-Comp...QQcmdZViewItem