Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Victoria Want Us

Victoria Want Us

Old Jul 20th 2006, 6:32 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Victoria Want Us

Got the best call ever this morning - our agent called us to say "Victoria want you". Our stni application has been approved

Woohooo, get the BBQ warmed up, we're coming to Melbourne

Totally shocked as we'd convinced ourselves we'd be rejected again, and also, didn't expect to hear anything for a good few weeks yet.

We're off for a long weekend to a fab hotel this weekend to celebrate (was booked already BTW). So, I'm off to my Mum and Dad's withthe girls today to break the news and Mike's gone off to work with a MEGA smile on his face.

Gill
Old Jul 20th 2006, 6:42 am
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Victoria Want Us

Originally Posted by herrchook
Got the best call ever this morning - our agent called us to say "Victoria want you". Our stni application has been approved

Totally shocked as we'd convinced ourselves we'd be rejected again, and also, didn't expect to hear anything for a good few weeks yet.

We're off for a long weekend to a fab hotel this weekend to celebrate (was booked already BTW). So, I'm off to my Mum and Dad's withthe girls today to break the news and Mike's gone off to work with a MEGA smile on his face.

Gill

Great news. Hope you have a fab weekend away. Great timing
Old Jul 20th 2006, 7:01 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by angel17796
Great news. Hope you have a fab weekend away. Great timing
Thanks, isn't it just perfect. We head off tonight for 3 days in a luxury hotel with 6 hours a day of childcare. Now, where's the champagne?
Old Jul 20th 2006, 7:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Sorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond repute

Gill
fantastic news - now you will really enjoy that weekend
Old Jul 20th 2006, 7:18 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

That's great news Gill, have a brill weekend celebrating and hope the rest of it goes smoothly for you.

shirley x
Old Jul 20th 2006, 7:40 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Thats great news. Enjoy the weekend.
Old Jul 20th 2006, 7:42 am
Im here!!!!!!

Dianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud of

Well done Gill! Im so envious! As a matter of interest, how long was your STNI process from start to finish?

Diane
Old Jul 20th 2006, 7:51 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Sorchar
fantastic news - now you will really enjoy that weekend
Thanks Sorchar, and thanks for offering to have us in August, I'm really looking forward to meeting you
Old Jul 20th 2006, 7:52 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Dianej
Well done Gill! Im so envious! As a matter of interest, how long was your STNI process from start to finish?

Diane
Hi Diane, for us it's been a long process. We applied in September last year and were rejected and had to wait 6 months before reapplying. We did this on the 12th June so it's been around 5-6 weeks since then. From what I've seen on the immigration forum, it can take up to 12 weeks.

hth

Gill
Old Jul 20th 2006, 7:53 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by TeresaG
Thats great news. Enjoy the weekend.
Thanks Teresa
Old Jul 20th 2006, 7:54 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by ub40fan
That's great news Gill, have a brill weekend celebrating and hope the rest of it goes smoothly for you.

shirley x
Shirley, thanks so much, champers is in the fridge
Old Jul 20th 2006, 7:57 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Fantastic news - really pleased for you

xxx
Old Jul 20th 2006, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
When do you plan to move?
Hopefully the weather will warm up a bit before you come, mind you it was beautiful and sunny here in Melbourne today. Freezing this morning but warmed up to a really nice 15 degrees!

If I can be of any help to you in your move let me know.

Ruth
Old Jul 20th 2006, 9:03 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Gill
Fantastic news Gill.....hopefully catch up with you there

D D xxxx
Old Jul 20th 2006, 9:20 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Gill
Congratulations Gill! What a way to celebrate....perfect timing I would say!

Jackie x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.